LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stomach Pumping And Diapers

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I once new a girl who drank so much alcohol she had to get her stomach pumped. She told me she woke up in the hospital diapered and when she got up was complaining that she had to use the bathroom. The nurse told her to go in the diapers but she didnt want to because she thought it was gross. This story is 100% true and she said she remembers looking down a seeing a big diaper on her when she woke up. How I would have loved to be there when that happened. She was super hot too, would of loved to see her gorgeous bum in wet diapers.

How common is it to diaper somebody for stomach pumping?

i'm not sure why the nurse would tell her to use her diaper, if the girl was mobile she could have used the bathroom and if they wanted to collect the stool or urine sample they put a container in the toilet....

Guest diaperguy68

she was probably too drunk or hungover to walk. i bet diapering is more common than you think in hospitals. its better to diaper someone than to risk them bumping into a wall or falling especially if they are under the influence.

its no surprise that she was diapered ... often when people are extremely drunk they wet themselves without knowing it. it's probably common practice to diaper these patients. they are so drunk they wouldnt even know they are being diapered at the time of the diapering.

• Like 1

Well, if she was too drunk or hungover to walk, there's always a wheelchair for temporary use to the restroom.

Also, unless the patient suffered a leg injury that restricted walking, the doctors will typically advise the patient to use the restroom facility instead of using the diaper.

How common is it to diaper somebody for stomach pumping?

Most of us here have no idea dude, none of my friends are stupid enough to drink so much that a trip to the hospital is necessary.