LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Beginnings

My first diapered experience was when I was 11. I was in a diaper, listening to a CD, while watching my brother play Super Mario Sunshine. Later that night I wore a diaper under my footy pajamas (cause I was a kid, and it was winter) and I peed in it. It was great. What are your first experiences?

Was either 11 or 12. My mother's boyfriend's daughter was a badwetter. She used to have these pull-up styled diapers that she left at my mothers place.

I stole 2 and took them home where I pooped in them.

At the time, I already knew I had a poop and diaper fetish, but I never really got to experience the diaper fetish more until this.

When I was about 14 or so, I would line my underpants with several folds of toilet paper and poo in them. This worked pretty well! I didn't have any younger siblings or anyone to borrow diapers from. I remember having desires to do this around age 10 or so, but my first real experience was at about 14. The beginnings .. :)

I touched on this in my Newbie Nursery intro, but I first started around age 9 or 10. My twin sisters each had a Cabbage Patch doll wrapped in authentic disposable baby diapers. I remember removing one of them and tatking it back to my room - and eventually trying it on. Naturally, it was way too small, but it instantly made me feel like I'd regressed back to a toddler. On occasion, I'd sneak it under my covers at bedtime. Back then I never actually "used" diapers, so I held on to it for several weeks - pulling it out when I got the urge to put it on. I distinctly recall feigning illness to my parents one day during grade school. They reluctantly complied, and I was left alone in the house with a totally faked tummy ache. I spent the whole day curled up in an easy chair with the diaper stuffed into my underwear while quietly sucking my thumb.

It was bliss. And I was hooked.

As long as I can remember I liked diapers. I used to babysit a lot so I could take some home with me in my backpack or purse. I would take them home, sniff them, put them on and msturbate through them with a full bladder. That was the first release of tension. The second was when I would pee in them (doubled, of course), and even then sometimes they would leak into my jeans but I didn't care. That was the next release. It sure felt great :-)