LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tim - The 5 Year Old Bed Wetter.

Isshun ga

It was just about bed time. That was the worst time for Tim. Most 5 year olds don't like bed time, but for Tim bed time held even more dread.

Tim was a bed wetter. This caused Tim endless embarassment, especially with his 3 year old sister, Karen, and 4 year old brother, Tom. Neither of them had been bed wetters or had been known for accidents ever since they were toilet trained at 2 years old. Seeing Tim wake up many mornings with his pajamas soaking wet and the stained bed sheets was an endless source of laughter and ridicule by his younger siblings.

Tim's parents had tried just about everything. They deprived him of anything to drink for a couple of hours before bed, made sure he used the toilet before going to sleep, and had even tried all sorts of fancy machines to wake Tim up at the first sign of dampness. But nothing helped, not even the machine. He'd often still wet the bed and sleep soundly through all the bells and buzzers that signalled the event and woke everyone else up in the house!So Tim dreaded bed time and the inevitable embarassment and ridicule most mornings would bring. It was bad enough being a 5 year old that still wet the bed, but he knew he would soon turn 6 and be a bed wetting 6 year old! He worried that he might never stop wetting the bed.

Tim's parents were at their wit's ends. Almost every morning the bed sheets had to be changed and a wash of the sheets and Tim's PJs every day.

Tim's Mom, Kara, called out from his bedroom: "Tim! Time for bed! Come to the bedroom!"

Tim reluctantly walked slowly to his bedroom to get changed from his day clothes into his PJs.

As usual, Tim's Mom had pulled down the bed covers to get the bed ready for Tim to crawl in. Tim's PJs were neatly stacked at the corner of the bed.

Tim was used to changing out of his day clothes and into his PJ's himself. But this time his Mom said: "Tim, let me help you change into your PJs today."

In mild protest, Tim replied: "Aw Mom, I'm a big boy! I can put on my PJ's myself". But secretly Tim didn't mind this extra maternal attention.

Tim's Mom removed his shoes and sox. Then with Tim holding up his arms, she helped remove his shirt. Tim's Mom then asked him: "Tim, lay down on the bed so that I can pull off your pants." Tim complied and his Mom unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them off. This left Tim laying flat on the bed in just his underwear with just his legs from his knees down dangling over the edge of the bed.

So far, this did not bother Tim. There were lots of times that Tim's Mom would help him dress or undress and he'd be in just his underwear. The only time he felt embarassed is when his 4 year old sister would come running into the room. He wasn't sure why he didn't feel the same embarassment when his younger brother ran in the room. There just seemed to be some unwriten rule that little boys and girls were not supposed to see each other in their underwear, or even worse, to see each other naked!

Just then, Tim's Mom began speaking to him with a voice of concern: "Timmy, you know we've tried everything to help with your bed wetting. I'm afraid we are out of options." Her words were making Tim feel very bad about himself. It was bad enough that he was disappointed in himself. It made it just worse to hear the disappointment from his mother.

But she continued on: "We have to do something until this problem ends. It has gotten to be too much to have to change all the sheets and do a special wash of your PJs every day. I'm afraid we are going to have to put you back in diapers until the bed wetting ends."

"Diapers?", Tim thought. That came as a complete shock to him and about the most humiliating thing his mother could have ever said.

Tim immediately retored: "I don't want to wear diapers! I'm a big boy! I'm 5! Please don't put me in diapers!" and with that Tim began to cry.

Tim's Mom felt sorry for him but continued: "I'm sorry, Timmy. It will be just for a little while. It will only be for night time and just until the bed wetting stops."

"No, Mommy! I'll be good! I won't wet the bed anymore! Please don't put me in diapers!"

"I know you don't want to wet the bed, but it doesn't seem to be under your control. You sleep so soundly that you just pee in your sleep without meaning to. It will be OK. I know you'll just grow out of it in a matter of months."

Months, Tim thought? He would by 6 years old in just a couple of months. Was he going to be a 6 year old in diapers? Bad enough to be a 5 year old in diapers, but 6 seemed even more humiliating.

Tears were streaming down Tim's cheeks as he whimpered. Meanwhile Tim's Mom pulled off his underwear leaving him completely naked on the bed. Tim's Mom saw him naked from time to time, but Tim could not remember ever having felt so naked, vulnerable and humiliated.

Tim's Mom began sprinkling and spreading baby powder in his groin, over his genitals, and on his tummy and thighs. Tim felt so humiliated to be treated like a baby, yet it all seemed very familiar from a time not so long ago.

Tim could feel his Mom slip something soft and flat between his legs and push it up towards his groin. He then realized that it must be the diaper. With one hand, Tim's Mom gathered up both Tim's ankles and lifted his legs up just enough to lift his butt off the bed. With her other hand she slipped the diaper under Tim and straightened it out. Being a 5 year old Tim was not as easy to diaper as when he had been a todler. Tim's Mom then put his legs back down and spread them apart so that she could fold the diaper up over Tim's groin and tummy. Being a disposable diaper, she just had to pull the diaper tight and attach the tapes on each side. She then grabbed a pair of plastic pants and pulled them up Tim's legs which would pretty much insure that the PJs and bed would stay quite dry for the first time in a while. Tim's Mom was actually a bit surprised that it was not very difficult to find disposable diapers and plastic pants in her local pharmacy that fit 5 year olds. It made her wonder how many other children there might be with similar wetting habits.

Meanwhile, Tim was beside himself. He could not believe what was happening to him. Here he was laying naked in his bed except for the diaper that his Mom had just put on him. What could be more embarrassing!

Unfortunately, he did not have to wait long to find out. Just then, both of his younger siblings came running into the room. They stopped and stared with shock in their eyes. Then they started pointed and laughing uncontrollably! "Timmy's in diapers! Timmy's in diapers!" Now this was the worst thing Tim could ever imagine!

Their Mom tried to rescue the situation. "Karen and Tom! Stop that laughter! That isn't very nice! You know Timmy can't help it. He can't help wetting the bed. Don't make fun of him!" Karen and Tom tried to stop their loud laughter but couldn't stop from giggling.

Tim was sitting up on the bed with a sad look. His Mom helped him put on his PJ tops and bottoms pulling the bottoms up and over the plastic pants. Tim noticed that his PJ bottoms that usually felt loose around his waste now made a bit of a tight fit around the bulky diaper and plastic pants.

Tim layed down in his bed. His Mom tucked him in and gave him a goodnight kiss on his forehead.

Tim was awake are restless for quite a while. It felt so strange to him with the bulk of the diaper in his PJ bottom and he could feel the elastic of the plastic pants around his waist. Eventually Tim fell into his usual very deep sleep.

When Tim woke up, light was streaming in the window. It was morning. Tim felt around the bed like he did every morning. It was dry. Figuring he finally went the night without wettiing the bed, he then felt his PJ bottoms to see if they were wet. They were dry too, but as he felt his PJs, he could also feel the bulk of the diaper. Only then did he remember he was wearing a diaper. But he didn't feel all wet, sticky, and smelling of pee as he usually did in the morning.

Tim's hopes started to rise that maybe he didn't pee during the night even though he was wearing a diaper. He then reached into his diaper and hope began to fade. His diaper was damp, but he wasn't soaked with pee as he usually was when he had wet the bed. Little did Tim know the design of modern disposable diapers does a very good job at absorbing and removing the wetness away from the body and controlling odor, especially with the addition of baby powder. But the diaper can't take away all of the wetness which accounted for the dampness he felt when reaching in.

Just then, Tim's Mom came into the room. "Good morning, Timmy! I'll help you out of the diaper and then you can wash up and get ready for school." Tim's Mom pulled off his PJ bottoms and then pulled off the plastic pants. That was the first time that Tim's Mom could see that the diaper was stained with pee. She then opened the diaper tapes, folded down the front of the diaper, and pulled it out from under Tim. When she lifted it up she could feel it was quite heavy with pee. But she was releived how much easier it was to clean Tim up this way than having to change and wash all the bed sheets and the PJs every morning. She then took some baby wipes and wiped all around Tim's groin, genitles and tummy making sure that no pee was left behind to smell or create diaper rash. She then gently wiped the wet area with a dry towel.

Tim was very conflicted. He was very embarassed having peed in the diaper like a baby and having his mother clean him up like a baby. But at some level he didn't mind the special attention he was getting.

After Tim's Mom finished cleaning him up, Tim dressed himself to get ready to leave for school.

At bed time the new diaper ritual began again. Knowing what to expect this time it didn't come as such a surprise. Again Tim was upset that his Mom was about to put him in a diaper. But Tim wasn't going to have any of it this time. Tim was sitting on his bed but refused to let his mother undress him.

"Timmy, you know what I said. As long as you are wetting the bed you have to wear a diaper at night. As soon as you stop wetting at night you can stop wearing diapers to bed. Now help me get you out of your clothes!"

Tim protested: "No! I won't! I don't want to wear a diaper! You can't make me!" Tim's Mom didn't believe in spanking or slaping. Those extremely rare cases where Tim's Mom had ever hit him was when she was uncontrollably angry with him and that certainly didn't seem to be the case now. So Tim knew she wouldn't hit him. What could she do if he didn't cooperate? Make him go sit in the corner and have a "time out"? That would certainly be preferable to wearing a diaper and being treated like a baby again.

Tim's Mom was wondering what to do. It was so much easier with the diaper. She didn't want to go back to the horrible morning chore of changing and washing everything any more. But she could see it would be quite difficult to get a diaper on Tim without his cooperation. She'd have no problem getting Tim into a diaper with the help of her husband, even without Tim's cooperation, but he was working late that night. She thought a bit before she figured out what to do.

"Karen and Tom!" she called out, "Please come into Timmy's room!"

Tim became a bit frightened. He wasn't sure why, but having his brother and sister in the room while confronting his Mom didn't sound good.

"Karen and Tom, get up on the bed." Karen and Tom climbed up on the bed on the opposite side of where Tim was still sitting up. Tim was taken a bit by surprise when his Mom grabbed his shoulders and gently forced him down to lay flat on the bed. Then she raised up Tim's arms flat on the bed. Tim's was getting more worried what his Mom was up to. Tim's Mom moved his left arm next to Karen and said: "Karen, I want you to sit on this arm of Timmy and hold it so that he can't move it." Then she moved Tim's right arm next to Tom and said: "Tom, I want you to sit on this arm of Timmy and hold it so that he can't move it." Both children cooperated and were excited as this seem a lot light some fun wrestling game, but one where nobody yelling at them and where Timmy wasn't about to hit back.

Tim was just getting more scared than ever. He could barely move either arm at all and any move he made was quickly countered by Karen or Tom holding the assigned arm even more tightly. Only then did Tim begin to guess what his mother was going to do and tears started to well up in his eyes. He realized this was going to be even more embarrasing than the prior evening having his two younger siblings watching!

As Tim expected, his Mom unfastened the belt buckle and then unzipped his pants. She grabbed both sides of his pants at the same time and struggled to pull them down. With Tim laying flat on the bed she had to struggle to get the pants off. Tim found himself laying flat on the bed in his underwear. Tears began to stream down the side of his face but Tim remained quiet. Tim's Mom then grabbed both sides of his underwear. These were a lot easier to pull off than getting his pants off. Karen and Tom began to giggle. Tim's Mom extolled them: "Stop!", but that just got them to try to giggle a little more quietly.

Tim was beside himself. He didn't every remember his younger sister seeing him naked. He and his brother would sometimes take a bath naked together, but he doesn't remember ever being naked in front of his sister. Actually he couldn't remember seeing his sister naked either except when she was just an infant. This was the most humiliating thing he could ever remember! But there was more to come and Tim knew it.

Just like the prior night, Tim's Mom sprinkled and spread baby powder all over his groin, thighs, genitles, and tummy. Again she lifted up his legs and slipped the diaper under his bottom, folded it up, pulled it tight and fastened it with the tapes. All the time the other children tried to hold their giggles but were having a difficult time of it. She pulled up the plastic pants and then put on his PJ bottoms.

"OK, kids, you can let go of Timmy's arms now." Tim pulled his arms away and sat up. Him Mom helped him take off his shirt and put on his PJ top. His Mom then tucked Tim into bed and kissed him good night. "Come on kids, time for bed for the two of you too!" Tim's Mom turned off the light and closed the door on the way out of the room.

Tim was very upset. He decided he didn't have to put up with this. Tim pulled down his PJ bottom, pulled off the plastic pants and diaper and threw them both on the floor. He pulled his PJ bottoms back up. It didn't take long before Tim fell into his usual deep sleep.

When Tim woke up the room was still dark. But, he felt a sensation that he was all too familiar with. The bed was soaked, his PJ's were soaked, and he was soaked, and he cried out: "Mom!"

When his Mom came into the room and turned on the light the first thing she saw were the plastic pants and diaper on the floor. Then she smelled the all too familiar scent of fresh pee. She pulled the coves off of Tim and saw the sheets, covers, PJs and Tim were all soaked with pee. Though not normally easy to excite, she shouted at Tim: "What did you do? You took off the diaper! Look what you did!"

Tim was frightened. He had never seem his Mom that upset about him having wet the bed. But Tim's Mom went on as she started to strip the bed: "Don't you understand? That is why we put the diaper on you! I'm tired of changing the sheets in the middle of the night! I don't want to do this any more!"

Then Tim's Dad came into the room and scolded: "You disobeyed your mother and made a mess for her to clean up! There is not need for this! Your going to learn to obey your mother!" With that Tim's Dad sat on the bed and pulled Tim over his knees. Ignoring the wet PJ's, he pulled Tim's PJ bottoms down and started spanking Tim's naked butt. Tim screamed and cried. Tim's Dad had rarely ever spanked him, but his Dad was really angry about all the work Tim had caused his mother to have to do in the middle of the night. Tim's parents were understanding about the bed wetting problem, but they saw no need for this if Tim had just obeyed his mother and kept his diaper on. Tim's butt turned pretty red pretty fast and Tim's Dad stopped spanking. Tim's Dad pulled Tim's PJ bottoms off the rest of the way and commanded "Go take a bath!" Tim's Dad was going to even have to change his own PJs having gotten wet from having Tim's wet skin over his own lap.

Tim's Mom continued to change the sheets while Tim took a quick bath in the bathroom next to his room. Tim never wet the bed twice in the same night so him Mom just let him slip into clean PJs without putting him in another diaper.

The following night was a bit different. This time his Dad was standing by the door of his room. After the prior night, Tim knew that he better not pull any nonsense with his Dad there. His Mom went through the usual procedure and put a diaper and plastic pants on Tim again. Tim had a little relief that at least his younger siblings weren't in the room to see him naked and be diapered. After helping put on Tim's PJs, she tucked him in and kissed him good night.

Once his parents left the room, closed the door, and turned out the lights, Tim reached under the covers and grabed the waistband of his plastic pants. He tried to push them down, but they wouldn't go past his waist. He pushed and pushed but they just wouldn't budge any lower than his waist. Tim felt around the waistband to see what was wrong and to find some way to wriggle out of them. As he felt around he found there was a tiny padlock on one side of the waist of the plastic pants. He hadn't noticed it when his Mom put on the plastic pants.

Tim could now see that the waist size of the plastic pants was smaller than the widest point of his hips. Tim was frustrated that there wasn't any way he could push the plastic pants lower than the top of his hips. Without being able to pull down the plastic pants there was no way he would be able to remove the diaper. Tim continued to try to wriggle out of the diaper and plastic pants with no success. He eventually stopped and fell into a deep sleep.

Tim woke up in the middle of the night. The room was still very dark. Tim could feel a tremendous urge to pee. This was very unusual. Tim almost never woke up in the middle of he night when he needed to pee. Usually he just wet the bed without waking up at all. Tim turned on the light next to his bed and ran to the bathroom next to his room.

Tim stood in front of the toilet and pulled down his PJ bottoms. It was then he remembered he was wearing a diaper. He wanted to pull down the diaper so he could pee in the toilet, but then he remembered the lock. Tim again started struggling trying to pull down the plastic pants to no avail. While wiggling and struggling with the plastic pants he couldn't help but let a little pee leak out into the diaper.

What was he to do? He though of yelling out to wake his Mom. But then he remember how angry his parents were the previous night and the pain of the spanking. Tim had to pee so bad that it was starting to hurt. He had to go, but he didn't want to wake his parents. He didn't know what to do, so he just stood at the toilet and started to pee.

Tim thought it felt very strange. There he was, standing in front of the toilet like he was supposed to, peeing, but no pee was going in the toilet. He could feel the warm liquid spreading between his legs. The diaper started to feel soft, squishy, and warm between his legs. He thought it actually didn't feel that bad. Actually, the warmth between his legs felt a little nice. When he was done peeing, he pulled up his PJ bottoms and started to walk back to his bed.

That was actually the first time he was aware of walking around while wearing a diaper. Tim wasn't paying attention and had actually forgot he was wearing a diaper when he ran to the toilet. But now he was consciously aware of the diaper. Tim realized his walking gate was wider and a bit more awkward when walking while wearing a diaper. The diaper between his legs was much bulkier than his regular underwear, especially now that it was filled and heavy with pee. Tim continued to waddle back to his bed and climbed in.

While Tim's Mom was removing his diaper and cleaning him up in the morning Tim told her about his experience of waking up and running to the toilet. Understandably Tim's Mom was a bit skeptical. She felt this might just be a ploy by Tim to not have to wear diapers.

The next night started as usual, but Tim said: "Don't put me in a diaper, Mommy. I can wake up and go to the toilet if I need to pee." Tim's Mom replied: "We don't know if you'll wake up if you need to pee tonight. You might not always wake up when you need to pee. But this is what I'm willing to do. If you promise not to take off your diaper, then I won't use the lock. If you wake up, you'll be able to go to the bathroom and pull off your diaper to use the toilet. But you have to promise to only take off the diaper to go to the toilet." Tim agreed.

This time Tim just went to sleep without trying to remove his diaper. When Tim woke up, light was streaming in the window. But Tim felt something he was now familiar with. He felt a wet heaviness between his legs. Tim knew he had peed in his diaper again during the night.

Tim was disappointed in himself and didn't say a word as his Mom removed his diaper and cleaned him up.

... to be continued ...

(This is not my work. The original source is http://r2cid.com/nmp/tim.html)

Archived