LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy New Year...

i had one new years resolution and that was not to punch holes in doors. only because at last years new years party i punched a hole in a door and this year we had a party at the same house. so now that i got that out of the way, i am free to be the same asshole i was last year. :D

this year at the party i was wrestling a friend and my face met with the couch hard. for a split second all i could see was a very bright white and then all of the sudden i came to and i was in a choke hold about to pass out so i tapped out. the next day i woke up with a lovely black eye, 3 rug burns on my face and a cut on my nose. and my neck still hurts. HAPPY NEW YEARS!

you just have to get to know how your body reacts to drugs. practice makes perfect. me, i dont smoke pot anymore. i had a good run but 9 years was enough and its time to move on. just remember pot is a mental addiction and if it starts to ruin your life, STOP! sure it feels good but thats only temporary. drugs are mental masturbation. and learn about what your putting in yourself. a great site is http://www.erowid.org