LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Apparels

arren

This is not addressed to the previous posters, just as a point of interest in progressing this thread.

As has been heard in the past, in the AB world you get what you pay for. Most of the adult baby furniture is of a larger size and different construction to accomodate two-to-three hundred pound adults. We also demand style and a finished product that will far outlast a two year baby growth period. So yeah its pricy but when you have a dream who cares about the facts.

That said, I've had the honor to become friends with some fantastic people here adn in the community, including some diehard ABs with serious paraphilic desires. One dear friend has a wonderful assortment of adult-sized infant furniture, most of which he made himself. We'e talking stuff fromt the post-industrial 1950s and 1960s here. Like a high-chair with metal framework and molded plastic seats and table, with nice soft cushions and even leg and arm restraints. Talk about feeling helpless and childlike. And it has every appearance of being a supersized period piece. I'm talking - its probably worth a fortune.

I was open-minded enough to jump at the opportunity to try it out one time at a BDSM dungeon party. When the hostess (smoking hot) came over to say hello, she spoke to me as if I we're a child and even checked my diaper to see if I was wet.THAT is the exact moment when I came over from the DL world into the wonderful world of permanent adult childhood. I was hooked alright. GlennDL became GlennABDL

Later, this friend brough the Highchair to a Halloween Party we had at my house. Naturally I just could not pass up the opportunity so my mommy put me in sissy girlyboy clothes first and then she put me in the highchair - in front of everybody (about twelve people!) GlennABDL became GlenndaABDLSissy for real - well sometimes I'm a sissy but most of the time I'm just a Three-and-a-Half year old Little Boy (Advanced Toddler.) OMG that was both regressing and belittling. I loved it! You can see one of the photos I put up on Fetlife.com if you want. Look how small I look in the piccy, with mommy feeding me and stuff. That's the magic of properly proportionaing AB Furniture - it put me in my place.

So I've had to redefine myself a few times over the past ten years and my current profile says it all. Eclectic - yes, multi-kinked - yes, loving it - yes!

Now my munch group is planning a really fun surprise for April 2010 - a Littles Lock-In PJ Party in combination with a DL Diaper Party Lock-In (yep, after the Munch we get locked in all night long until Sunday morning. So now I'm seriously looking for some Toddler Boy clothes (overalls, LB PJs) and practicing letting my inner Little Boy out to play all the time. I just want to be small, cute and have fun with my friends, and feel good for being back in diapers. Its the paradise I need and that so many others need too. "Use your illusion." "We are what we create."

Anybody else?