LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have No Fear:

Guest Wetnmessy247

Since I don't care what others think, I am not afraid to hide wipes. :)

I could be cleaning something....or picking something up....or preparing for camping....anything.

Many items have multiple uses besides the intended use.

BIRTH CONTROL: Originally used to...well....have sex without having kids. However, an unintended side effect was a reduction in menstruation cycles. Which is good in every way. So typically when a girl is getting birth control, chances are higher for it being period related than sex related.

My wipes though go for my bum when changing diapers. Simple and to the point. :P

One of the great things about being a guy with gray hair is, you can buy diapers, and no one will wonder. They just plain think you have prostate problems and/or may have undergone cancer treatment, and need diapers, pure and simple. Once again, in all my years, I have NEVER had anyone ask why I was buying diapers or what I was wearing under my pants. Not one time.

My only fear right now isn't about buying them, wearing them in public, getting caught by someone I know, mother, well or my family. It's the cops. Getting pulled over for a traffic infraction. I be nervious I think. The cop will perceive that and think I got something to hide that's illegal like drugs. Get searched and in my trunk of my car is where I stash all my diapers. In Plain view in case and cases in varies brands. I would probably have to explain something? Anyway that 's my biggest fear. Cashier can't search your car or ask demanding questions for answers like a cop would.

I don't think the cashier, is the fear. I think the fear is being spotted by someone you know. Especially the case for younger users

yup, this is my problem. i try to hit up the places that aren't close to where my friends live. there is always that chance though.

My solution lately was to take an out of town trip (an hour or two) to make a diaper run since I live in a small "city" where unfortunately everyone knows everyone... Even though I've never had a problem buying diapers here, or being caught, in the intrest of finally raising the bar to get some quality diapers for the first time I decided it was time to take a little trip to an actual medical supply store.

I thank myself over and over ever since I did. The courtesy I received from the staff in the Shoppers Home Health Care I visited was astounding. They treated me like a human being with feelings and welcomed me with open arms, so to speak. At least five of them came up here and there to ask me if I needed any help, which made me feel very comfortable. basically I was in the store for a good half an hour getting information on the various diapers they stocked, BTW, even they said Tena Stretch suck!

So in the end it was an attractive young woman in her 20's that was helping me find the best product and the decision was made to go with Tranquility ATN mediums. Amazing diaper, best I've tried yet. They were helpful, non-judgemental and made me feel right at home. It was definately the best experience I've had buying diapers and felt anything but guilty and felt like I had nothing to hide.

Going to a good medical store and getting proper diapers and help is A MILLION times better than buying from a wal-mart or other little pharmacy joint. Since the great experience I phoned back the woman that solod me the ATN's to order a case. She remembered who I was and told me they were out because of the last time I was in I bought the stock of mediums they had. She said she's going to order a case for stock and a case for me. Did I mention she was calling them diapers the whole time and the rest of the staff was calling them breifs?!

It actually made me smile and feel completely OK to hear the word diaper spoken in conversation with me. I was not weirded out one bit.

Have some confidence folks, people in proper stores do not judge you or ask any weird questions, those who can give it a try, should. You won't be dissapointed. I'm definately hooked to Tranquility ATNs now instead of the Tenas I've religiously worn for years.

hope this helps! CHEERS

If you are buying Diapers for the first time, do what I did.

When I was younger I always thought something was wrong with me for liking diapers. I would sometimes be glad when I didn't think about it for a long time. Eventually I moved back to North America, was able to drive at an earlier age, and got a job earlier than I expected. One day I was at my gfs house and I stayed there till about 2am. The town she was in had a Walgreens and CVS that were right across from each other and they were both open for 24 hours. I was so happy and nervous. All the usual thoughts went through my head ("People will wonder" "THe cashier will not understand" "I might know somebody"). Then I wised up: A) Who cares if they know? WHat are they going to do? Ask me if these diapers are for me? My response would be, "Why would you think that?"; B) I don't know anybody this far away from where I lived; and C) It's 2am. The likelihood of somebody who gives a rip that works at a pharmacy at 2am probably doesn't care that I would like to wear.

On the one hand it felt very humiliating. On the other hand, I was absolutely thrilled. I remember walking out of the store like I had just bought the world. Ever since then I have never thought one negative thought about me wearing a diaper. And when I discovered better diapers than Depends, I felt like I could fly through the air and defeat thunderstorms with my fists!

At first it might seem weird, but in the end, I always wish I could go back to that moment and felt what I felt at that time.

Now I just walk in to the Medical store at any time of the day and buy a pack of diapers. I never get weird looks because in the end the only people that would tease you about wearing diapers are probably to insecure with their own life so they have to label and bring down others in order to make themselves look better.

I had one dude once start laughing at me buying diapers, I flipped him off, laughed, and smiled with the biggest grin on my face ever :D

I've always said what the OP said. Buy them and nobody - nobody - will care one whit. When I'm buying in person, I've never had a cashier or any other store employee say anything untoward, nor heard anything from other customers. I don't try to hide what I'm buying if I don't need anything else.

Buy them, wear them, enjoy them, nobody will notice. Each of us is in our own personal world of comfort, and the rest of the planet doesn't pay attention. The day I realized that, it was like a door opening to me. I just wish I had figured it out ten years earlier....

Yeah, I don't tend to buy anywhere were the clerks or the customers might be someone I know.

I actually now take a thrill if they notice but they usually don't. I remember ages ago two startling

things back when I wasn't so adventuresome:

1. Buying a package of attends and having the clerk hold them up high and ask the other cashier if

there was tax on these.

2. This one was sort of cute: Sears used to sell cloth adult diapers and they came across on the order

form that way. Since I was in college at the time, I had it set for store pickup. When I arrived in the

store, I guess the girl was curious after reading the order form as she insisted on opening up the package

"to make sure they were OK." I had mixed feelings over that one.

My funniest time was when I showed up at the Walgreens cashier with a container of baby wipes

and a bag of depends. Being rather chatty she asked how old my baby was. Now in the old days

I might have lied and said 14 months or something, but I just pointed to the depends and said those

were for me too. Boy was she embarrassed.

I'm not sure that I really subscribe to the whole 'they don't even pay attention to what they sell' line. I know that when I have worked cashier jobs, strange purchases would always stick out to me. I'll never forget when I was working at Best Buy and this fat middle aged dude with a big beard bought every season of Sex in the City. I had a feeling they were for his girlfiend or wife or something, but I couldn't help but be curious.

There are numerous other things that most people would find only vaguely suspicious that stuck with me for quite a while that I won't bother airing here. But, the fact of the matter is that at least some of the people are inquisitive about the stuff that's passing in front of them. The way I see it, it's hard not to be. You are stuck at the cash register and often the products flying past you are often more unique than the people buying them.

When I was younger the first few times buying were nerve racking. Now I can even buy in my hometown without haveing to check the store to make sure that there is no one that I know there.

When I lived in a larger area, and there were lots of thrift stores, sometimes I would buy 30 or more packs of diapers at a time. At first it was a little daunting taking two shopping carts full of diapers up to the check out line, especially since there was usually only one line open at the time, but I soon got over it and did it more than once.

Now I go to a pharmacy and buy two or three bags of Attends at a time and the lady at the coutner knows me by sight and she even got me to sign up for their rewards points system. I saved $5.00 on my last two bags.

Long story short, I have never had anyone question why I am buying diapers, even when I was buying them by the cart load. When I have been at pharmacys or medical supply stores, I have always been met with the utmost curtesy and profesionalism.

The most conversation I have ever had with anyone at a store about diapers was in line at a trift store, and one lady mentioned that I was buying a lot of diapers. I responed that I was getting a good deal on them. She said that was proably true, and that was the last she said about them.

The only 2 placed in town I could get actual diaper-style diapers are the grocery store and the drugstore. Now, 99% of the people who frequent and work there know me, even if I don't really know/remember them. Thus, this is not even a viable option for me. Likewise, I can't trust that if I order diapers online that they won't be dropped off at my grandparents' or parents' house, or my mom's workplace. So, that's not really an option, either. I always go out of town to get my diapers. And usually sometime around 1 or 2 pm on a weekday. That way, most of the people who might go to the same places and might notice me are probly at work. It makes it a lot easier if you actually take steps to minimize the chances of bumping into someone you might know. Then, you just have to work on not caring about people you don't know. That comes easier for some than others. But the more you do it, the easier it gets.