LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking The Next Step

so, I know several of you read my previous post about me telling my husband about my DL side. We talked about it more today and he offered more times than I can count to wear one for me. We even talked about going out and buying a pack from the local store, but I kinda chickened out (we live in a small town and being the weekend run a high risk of running into people we know). We've decided to buy some online and so that will be our next step. I was able to talk to him more about the specifics of some things and he was super receptive. I'm excited and I'm hopeful this will spice up things another notch. Tomorrow after I get home from work, I'll do some comparison shopping and will probably order a pack from somewhere. I'll probably just get something cheap (like Depends) since this is the first go-round. Maybe down the road we'll spring for something a little better quality. I'm nervous about this next step but excited! And thankful, too. I know that I am fortunate to have a spouse who understands and is very willing to wear to make me happy even though he really doesn't understand the fascination! LOL!

so, I know several of you read my previous post about me telling my husband about my DL side. We talked about it more today and he offered more times than I can count to wear one for me. We even talked about going out and buying a pack from the local store, but I kinda chickened out (we live in a small town and being the weekend run a high risk of running into people we know). We've decided to buy some online and so that will be our next step. I was able to talk to him more about the specifics of some things and he was super receptive. I'm excited and I'm hopeful this will spice up things another notch. Tomorrow after I get home from work, I'll do some comparison shopping and will probably order a pack from somewhere. I'll probably just get something cheap (like Depends) since this is the first go-round. Maybe down the road we'll spring for something a little better quality. I'm nervous about this next step but excited! And thankful, too. I know that I am fortunate to have a spouse who understands and is very willing to wear to make me happy even though he really doesn't understand the fascination! LOL!

Most guys will try anything when it's sexual in nature as long as it doesn't involve puking or craping, have fun and good luck in your diaper wearing! BTW I reccommend attends or abena x-plus.

I personally LOVE the Abena X-Plus and if you want to try them out, XP medical will discretely deliver them to your door. They have a sample pack that you can try for under $10 including delivery! These will hold a TON of pee and trust me, I'm a big peer! I just told my husband recently too after many Margaritas. He said he would have to take some time to "digest" what I had told him, but he took it well. Would love to get a diaper on him!!!

Just a quick update:

I unexpectedly was able to leave work early today, and since I had to go to a different part of town anyway (and it was before 5), I decided to chance it and went in to a local dollar store to get me some of my "things". So after making my selection, and spending some nervous minutes in the checkout line, I made my way out to my car. There, I discovered to my dismay, the brief's I'd purchased were not plastic backed, but cloth backed! UGH! Couldn't return them, but there was a pharmacy chain there in the same shopping center, so I ran in there real quick and purchased some Depends. They don't give QUITE the crinkly sound I'm wanting, but they will do. On my drive home (which seemed to take forever!), I contemplated what to do with the lower quality briefs. I decided to poke holes in them and wear one under a Depends. First thing I did when I got home was do that. I also had to use the bathroom, so I decided, "hey, why not...hubby isn't going to be home for awhile". So, I made use of my double diapers. WOW. Don't think it's ever felt so good. I'm sitting here right now, still in my wet diapers and loving every minute of it. Maybe after me getting comfortable with wearing again can I get my hubby involved! He's said he's willing...I just have to get over my awkwardness!

Oh if you like a real crinkly diaper then x-plus are not for you as they are not noisy, in fact I can wear my abena under my jeans and you can't even hear anything where as any other diaper I would have to put on some underwear and then my jeans to hide the noise. Attends 3 tape (per side) are very crinkly and bambinos.