LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hawaii Anyone

Guest diapered67

Guest diapered67

Aloha....

That is a good place to live. So much to see on that side of the island. Close to everything.

I live over on the North Shore....

Have a Good Day

I will be on O'ahu from late November to mid-December this year. I travel annually for a 3 week visit to my favorite hangout on the Windward Side...Lanakai Beach in Kailua, and to run the Honolulu Marathon as well. I've been doing this for years, renting out the same rental property every visit. I love the Windward Side, from Kahuku to Makapu'u Point. When I'm there, it's like I'm on another world...hard to imagine there is the huge megaopolis lurking on the other side of the Koolaus. While in Hawai'i, I make it a point to visit at least one of the outer islands for a day trip. Last year, I travelled to the Big Island and made a visit to Na'alehu and South Point, via Hilo. I've visted every island in Hawai'i, except Lana'i, and of course, Ni'ihau and Kahoolawe. I have even been to Kaluapapa on Moloka'i! Where about on the NS do you live, diapered67? I usually make it up to the NS for the obligatory visit to Matsumoto's for a shave ice..make mine lilikoi with some azuki beans, please!

• 4 months later...

You making me some homesick brah! I lived and worked on Oahu between '02 and '05. I kept the condo in Aiea and now get to visit "as a business trip". I took Baby Maggie to Oahu last fall and probably go back to dakine next December for the Honululu Marathon. Yeah, that's the way I roll - and in diapers too!

Aloha all! A Hou'i Ho!

Honu