LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Show Me Your Favorite Stuffed Animal

Guest az86

My favorite is my Totoro! Hes so cuddly and adorible!

Edit: I just noticed but I love how Tsukasa is peeking out the side of the picture like "whats going on here guys?" *Giggle*

PICT0002.jpg

Behold: Revar. I named her after a fictional vampire bat morph. She usually gets to rest on top of my computer tower and watches me and gets the occasional scritching. She also joins the rest of my pack (most of which shown in my avatar pic) when I go to bed. She's a flying fox-type bat. With Bat Diaper! Full body diaper, with pins at the shoulders and legs, because her wings are fused with her legs, beyond her waist. Pins do not go into the plushie, herself.

plushierevar3.jpg

plushierevar2.jpg

plushierevar1.jpg

plushierevar4.jpg

This is Buddha. And he is my favoritest! ^_^

Aw, he's cute! I really like the name you picked for him. ^_^

My favorite is my Totoro! Hes so cuddly and adorible!

Ya know, with the Miyazaki films I've seen, I've yet to see "My Friend Totoro"? Must remedy that someday...

Behold: Revar. I named her after a fictional vampire bat morph. She usually gets to rest on top of my computer tower and watches me and gets the occasional scritching. She also joins the rest of my pack (most of which shown in my avatar pic) when I go to bed. She's a flying fox-type bat. With Bat Diaper! Full body diaper, with pins at the shoulders and legs, because her wings are fused with her legs, beyond her waist. Pins do not go into the plushie, herself.

Good Gods: I should HOPE the pins don't go into the poor thing! Cute bat, though!