LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Assure Briefs

Lemmi start out by saying these were the first diapers iv bought online, i still live at home so i had to keep my family playing a game i call STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUSINESS.

It took an entire week the for diapers to get to my house and when they finally were in Utah i camped my front room window for about 2 days to make sure no one heard the delivery. All went smooth-ish.. So now they're finally here, i open them up put them in my diaper... hiding.. place <.< and go about my day, getting exited as the time came when i would have to use the ABU brand diaper. So as i was getting ready for bed, brush teeth and put on a diaper. it was then i noticed how extra small they really are, as in they go by depends size where the medium is a small and a large is not much bigger (i got a medium) they just don't have enough room around the leg holes, but thats fine i wasn't going to judge it just on that. Adjusting the upper taps are impossible as they stick so tightly they will rip the front and did i mention they're small? (they fit like a goodnight as high as they go)but thats not what makes these so damn bad... They hold about the same amount of water as a coffee mug and im not sure where they leaked the most i woke up soaked =x

So don't buy these, its about 15$ to buy them online with shipping and handling (alot more overseas) where as ok instore brands will run you about the same if not less.

Lemmi start out by saying these were the first diapers iv bought online, i still live at home so i had to keep my family playing a game i call STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUSINESS.

It took an entire week the for diapers to get to my house and when they finally were in Utah i camped my front room window for about 2 days to make sure no one heard the delivery. All went smooth-ish.. So now they're finally here, i open them up put them in my diaper... hiding.. place <.< and go about my day, getting exited as the time came when i would have to use the ABU brand diaper. So as i was getting ready for bed, brush teeth and put on a diaper. it was then i noticed how extra small they really are, as in they go by depends size where the medium is a small and a large is not much bigger (i got a medium) they just don't have enough room around the leg holes, but thats fine i wasn't going to judge it just on that. Adjusting the upper taps are impossible as they stick so tightly they will rip the front and did i mention they're small? (they fit like a goodnight as high as they go)but thats not what makes these so damn bad... They hold about the same amount of water as a coffee mug and im not sure where they leaked the most i woke up soaked =x

So don't buy these, its about 15$ to buy them online with shipping and handling (alot more overseas) where as ok instore brands will run you about the same if not less.

What do you think you where going to get for the price you paid. if you wanted a good ABU Diaper you should have gotten the Cushies..

• Like 1

i agree that i got what i paid for, and i knew that it prolly wasnt going to be an amazing diaper. BUT i had asked the people on the ABU site what they thought about them and they told me that it was about the same as depends so i went on their word. Trust me if i had the money for some cushies id prolly buy some but as it stands im bearly getting by with what im getting at the wangsgrads i pass by going to work.

i knew i was going to get atleast one flame from my post but i had a reason to be a lil angry, i was told that they would atleast hold up to depends briefs. When in truth they were smaller less absorbent and i forgot to mention that they just fall apart. The stuffing is so close to the ends in the back that it likes to fall out. That was a fun mess atleast i finally got to clean my room i been meaning to rearrange things for a while so it really didnt piss me off.

Having never tried ABU products I can't comment directly, though I note low opinions of them from people whose judgment I've come to respect :whistling: As to going to a better diaper from them I'd be wondering why I'd believe them after their first misrepresentation :o Some store brands are better than Depends if you get the night time versions and don't mind the cloth backing ;) Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular I've seen lots of marketing aimed at ABDL's and crossdressers with rip-off prices and bad attitudes once they got your money :(

You don't need that misery so check reviews, ask questions, and be ready to be disappointed :blush: It seems to go with the turf sometimes :huh:

Bettypooh

i agree that i got what i paid for, and i knew that it prolly wasnt going to be an amazing diaper. BUT i had asked the people on the ABU site what they thought about them and they told me that it was about the same as depends so i went on their word. Trust me if i had the money for some cushies id prolly buy some but as it stands im bearly getting by with what im getting at the wangsgrads i pass by going to work.

i knew i was going to get atleast one flame from my post but i had a reason to be a lil angry, i was told that they would atleast hold up to depends briefs. When in truth they were smaller less absorbent and i forgot to mention that they just fall apart. The stuffing is so close to the ends in the back that it likes to fall out. That was a fun mess atleast i finally got to clean my room i been meaning to rearrange things for a while so it really didnt piss me off.

I won't flame you. Call it a life lesson, you get what you pay for, and sales people will tell you what you want to hear to make the sale. As far as waiting for a delivery, if you order from a company that ships fedex, you can have it held for pick up at a fedex location.

I won't flame you. Call it a life lesson, you get what you pay for, and sales people will tell you what you want to hear to make the sale. As far as waiting for a delivery, if you order from a company that ships fedex, you can have it held for pick up at a fedex location.

im so used to getting flamed its no problem anymore but thanks for not, i figured it was a life lesson when i was disappointed the next morning it also wasnt a sales person it was on the live chat they have, like a customer service sorta deal.. ya i guess it is a sales person.. im over trusting and i set my self up, i know... one day ill have abena deliciousness and be done with crazy brands. i have a car but no insurance -_- and iv grown on the cloth diapers.. i just like adjusting the tabs a lot... and i wet at night so.. i guess trying them out at night was kinda a bad idea to begin with -_-

good game me...

• 10 months later...

i have some of the assure brand i have larges and they hold about 2 normal wettings after that they will leak they are cheap but this is one of few i have not had ANY tape problems with. i found the make great stuffers or doublers.