LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Show Me Your Onesies

Those are adorable Onesies you folks have already shared.

My youngest sister Missy designed and made both of the Onesies I am wearing in these photos. Both of us love this shade of pink, so a couple of times a year Missy makes us new ones.

It was not the fault of the other Onesies that I am sitting on my tiny pink plastic "Naughty Chair" in the corner with Mr. Cinnamon Bear. Half and hour previously I acted-out at a party. Crissy and I wanted the same toy. I admit I pushed her, but not very hard. She pushed me right back. Daddy Don did not see any of that. What he did see was the second time I gave Chrissy a shove. I did not see Daddy behind me, but clearly Crissy had seen him. She made quite a show of falling on the carpet and crying as if I had hurt her. I mean, she can turn on those tears like a faucet!

Before the party Daddy Don had warned me to be on my best behavior. He assured me the consequence of naughty behavior would be a spanking in front of the guests. After helping Crissy get up, then comforting her, Daddy caught me. He unsnapped my Onesies, removed my damp gauze diaper, pulled me over his lap and spanked my bare bottom until I was bawling like a baby brat. That time he used a small paddle. It was so embarrassing and the spanking hurt more than usual.

I was still sniffling and pouting when Daddy Don took this photo. By then Crissy was just playing like mad.

post-16053-12684921700817_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12684922797224_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12684921700817_thumb.jpg

post-16053-12684922797224_thumb.jpg