LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes To Sit In A Wet Diaper?!

I've never felt truly comfortable in a soaked diaper. I usually try and get cleaned up ASAP when I discover that my diaper is wet. Having had a few bouts with diaper rash in the past, I try to avoid spending any amount of time in a wet diaper.

I love sitting in a wet diaper.I usually wet it until it starts to leak then i mess myself and sit on a hard chair or the floor so i can feel it squish all around.Right now i'm sitting in a wet and poopy attends with a pair of pull-ups over it and my plastic pants on.

One of the reasons I like cloth diapers is there is a lot more area that holds the wetness & since I also use a cloth insert they’re very heavy when I stand up. I wear a form fitted one with velcro fasteners so I can lay on my side (or just about any position) and go. Just have to make sure the wetness spreads out over the diaper otherwise they can leak when I flood it.

and you are right Danni, it can be very arousing :{)

Yep, I like it also.

It's great for photography, I like the way the plastic makes little folds and gets bulky.

Hate to admit it but I even like the smell if you have baby powder in the diaper.

I've went out to stores in a wet diaper, it feels assume when you walk wearing sweat pants but you have to be careful because people can smell it.

But one of the craziest things I've done in a wet diaper was: on a few occasions I've went to them massage places where the girls massage your back and legs.

They pretty much all tell you to take your pants off because they have to do your legs.

All of the girls I've went to seemed very cool with it, one of them said it was cute looking. I basically laid there in just a diaper while she massaged my back and legs.

one of the last places I went to there was a cute Mexican girl doing the massage, my diaper was wet before I walked in there, it was risky and fun but she didn’t seem to notice or she didn’t say anything.

I’ve actually done way crazier things in my diaper in pub but that’s only if anyone is interested. :o

Great thread!

My fav thing to do double diaper by using one diaper as a liner and then a tight plastic pant over that and let them feel up. It's alwasy a guesssing game how long it will take to leak but the buldging wet diaper is a incredable long lasting rush like no other.

I will sit and have a beer or two watch the game on tv and wait as the diaper swells out of control....... The best part, feeling so completely soaked.

C-ya

Rocky

:boxing:

me i like sit ina wet diaper i is so nice the feelling and i use a booster inside my disposables diapers and can wet more until be soaked or till leak them but is nice the feeling of a wet diaper or full too

greetings

dltrainer

Well thats why my name is Wet-Staci, I luv to wet in my diaper. Course I do like to have a dry diaper then just let it go and since I shave down there, I luv the flooding feel. I use secure plus diapers and they hold alot so I can go several hours with a wet diaper and not worry about leaks.

It's nice to hear that all of you enjoy wetting in a diaper as much as I do...I also enjoy sitting in a wet diaper and seeing how many times I can wet it before it starts to leak. It's nice to be able to sit and watch TV and not have to go up to go pee. It is always such a great feeling to feel my diaper fill up as well...it gets so warm and bulky....I also enjoy falling asleep in a wet diaper too then waking up in the middle of the night and just letting go without having to get up!

DiaperGirl

Sitting in a wet diaper for ages has even more benefits, such as cost efficiency. I often stay in the same diaper until its nearly leaking because it means I use less diapers :)

Then there's my personal favourite; the laziness factor. Wetting in the same diaper over and over means not having to get up to go potty or to change, which is a huge plus for me coz then I get to be lazy! :P

I especially love the feeling of wetting and having the cloth diaper getting wetter and wetter. Have a great pair of pants that when I use them over my nighttime diaper with a couple of fillers, they haven't leaked yet. Even when wetting while laying down. The diapers get so wet, they feel great. Almost a waste to need to change sometimes during the early morning. Wish I could use them every night, but wouldn't work to well getting up at 2:30am for work. Stay happily wet. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Im interested in hearing more

Ok, you got it.. I’ll get very detailed with this.

well what happend was

My parents were out of town, about 3 years ago: I got up and put on a pair of my gym shorts over my Attends diaper, By the way this is when Attends were good not like the junk they have to day.

So it’s like about nine in the morning if I remember correct, and I had just finished drinking some coffee. Whenever I drink coffee in the morning I almost instantly need to use the washroom for some reason.

To make a long story short

I wanted to do something daring so I got in my car and took a ride to the mall in my diapers without using the washroom beforehand.

When I got to the mall I was a little nerve because I think people could hear the diaper I was wearing when I walked. Strangely however at the same time this feeling of being caught was fun.

Well As I got into the mall I was little uncomfortable because I really need to use the washroom but I went up in the elevator to get to the tower records music store, I pretty much wanted to take a chance in seeing how long I could walk around the store holding it. I know it’s retarded.

Anyway I walked into the music store hoping it would be a less populated aria. I was wrong; it was full of people, mostly girls.

At this point, I had to go to the washroom so bad that my skin began to clam up and I almost felt like I was burning up.

There were too many girls around and I wasn’t about to drop a skunk in my diaper. I was already half way into the store and began to turn around to make my way out when just then an employee starts telling me something: The cutest girl that I hade ever seen was sitting behind the counter and asked if I needed help with something. I said no thanks but I think she sensed something was wrong with me because of the way I was acting in a panic, but I couldn’t help it I was about to have a nuclear melt down In my diaper.

Before I walked away she offered me some free coupons for next time I came back, in a hurry I took them from her and thanked her. She was sitting on a bar stool with her feet up on the back part of the counter. This girl had the most beautiful looking tan legs I had ever seen. Sorry to get off topic but I love girl legs.

Anyway

I had to get out of the store now because I was sweating and only had minuets before I dropped the ball.

Just as I was almost out the door the alarms want off. This dude put a CD in his coat even though he bought it the bar code was still in it. It was such a joke. One of the girls who had left the store forget to take the bar code out of the cd case. All the doors in the store had locked so we had to wait for the manager to come up from the back of the store. In the mean time I was about to die from this monster load poking out as I’m struggling to hold it in.

IF that’s not bad enough there are these three girls standing behind me, and two in front, but I was in so much pain I didn’t even care anymore. I made the decision that I was going to go right there and hope the doors would open quickly. I slowly tried to ease the massive thing out into my diaper but it didn’t come out at first because it was like a rock.

I held my breath and pushed a little harder thinking I could sneak it out without anyone hearing it but the unexpected happened. Right in front of all the girls, the five-foot submarine I had eaten the night before had caused an atomic explosion in my diaper. The two girls in front of me just giggled, it was like a popping sound.

One of the girls began to make baby sounds. The one girl in back was straightforward and said, “I hope he’s wearing a diaper”. I wanted to hide.

I just acted like I couldn’t here them. Then one of the girls said to the other, “maybe it wasn’t what it sounded like”. Then the other girl said, “ ya..right…It’s sounded real to me!”. Then her friend said, “He shouldn’t feel bad my little two year old nephew poops in his diaper too”. These girls weren’t actually talking to me but I could hear them.

The cute girl at the counter was listening to the whole thing. I saw here shaking here head.

I was beyond being embarrassed now, The girls in back of me started again. “It’s starting to smell like someone’s wearing a poopy diaper in here. Just then the doors opened, and I walked out not looking back.

[Very much like you, i love being in a wet diaper. As soon as I put one (or sometimes two), iI can't stop wetting myself. I have learned that even with two disposables, its best for me to wet myself first while laying on my tummy. Then, while not completely empty, sit and squat and finish wetting. After that, it seems the diapers are "primed" and take flow a lot better, including wetting while sitting.

Take care and enjoy