LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where To Buy Abenas?

im wondering if theres somewhere in canada or somewhere else i can order abena xplus and supers from, right now im ordering from xpmedical but im spending the same in shipping as i am in diapers. :crybaby: im in alberta and ive had no luck finding anywhere i can get them for cheaper.

I would also love to know where to buy them - in store! I'm in ontario and I *thought* I saw somewhere that abena airs were sold in the home medical Shoppers division, even though I cannot seem to find them in any one of these stores!

Help! I'd love to try them abenas, even if they are the clothy's!

CHEERS

I had heard that Shoppers Home Health was stocking the Abenas, but after calling one of the stores in Calgary, they said they do not.

I know that they do sell Tena, Depends and a house brand of AMG.

Good luck looking. If you happen to find any in a store, please post here where you found them.

+1 for B4NS. These guys are great. Super fast, discreet shipping and they have a few different brands besides Abena.

I've found the medical supply stores in my area to be really expensive when it comes to diapers. One store was selling regular Attends for 35 bucks a bag which is way out of line. I know they have to pay wages, utilities, and so on but that is just highway robbery. I use B4NS exclusively now.

• 6 months later...

You can get Abena x-pluses at Shoppers Home Health Care in Calgary, but I think only at the NE store that is right by the Calgary Sun building. I have picked them up a bunch of times there, the last time was about 2 months ago. A case was around $56.00 CDN, way cheaper than any online place.

The next best choice is B4NS. Awesome customer service and they are very discreet.

Hope this helps.