LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Years Resolutions And Party Plans

Well its that time of year yet again. So what is everyone doing? Parties, stay at home, diapered, undiapered, Date, no date? lets hear it?

My plans. I have been invited to a house warming party and new years eve party rolled into one. This should be a awesome beer bash? Poor new house.. I will be diapered under my clothes.... Might double or even tripple diaper just for the hell of it.. No date As many know my blind date went up in flames twice now with same girl... :blush:

Resolution: Stop smoking yet again, "absolutly" Pay off all debt..........buy more gold... Stop stock trading..........

C-ya Rocky

:boxing:

working 3-6 new years eve. Get a lift up to my old town at 7, go out to bars and places from 8-11, get drunk and stoned, and have no idea what happens then. Sleep at friends house probably, wake up, recover from hangover, do it again on new years day(night) . Recover from the session.

EDIT: 200th POST WOOOOHOOO ^_^

Stewert shirts:

After an Exhaustive search I finnally got me a stewie shirt and it seems to make people smile everytime i wear it. Its stew holding lazer gun looking up mad with the caption born to be Bad...

LOLOLOL I love it. I have another that has him holding the world in his hands saying, the world will be mine!

C-ya

Rocky

:boxing: