LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gonna Be In College Soon

First off, yes i'm really over 18. In the fall i'll be going to college and while i'm scared about my roomate finding my secrets I'm excited to be away from home where I'm still living with my parents. I'm mostly DL but am not opposed to grabbing a pasy now and then. I plan to get some real diapers in college, i've been sneaking for a few years buying drug store brands which just sucks, even taking diapers from the nurse's office at my high school after I walked by and saw them lurking in cupboard foolishly left open. My favorite diaper related memory so far, finding a still folded goodnight sleep pant that fell out of a teamates bag and trying sneakily trying to figure out who's it was. I love diapering in the car when I go long ways on my own to visit family, or whenever I can really. I would choose diapers over underwear any day, that's kinda my motto I guess. So yup thats me, say hello to this newbie :D

That's Great!!!!

Please remember to keep things in perspective and focus on your classes while you're in college. Been there, and wished I had done a better job of that. While you're 18 and leaving home, you aren't at the really wonderful point of having your own home where you can wear what you want and have what you want. However, doing well in college is the fastest way to get there!

As you are considering your major, it certainly is about what you are interested in and have a talent for. However, your major should have a clear path to employment after college. I know this is looking five or more years into the future, but that's what I'm good at. Hang in there and know that you have support from this community.

Don't worry, mate...

Things have a quirky way of working out for all of us, I'm sure you're gonna have a great time in college and HERE of course...

keep us updated, oi?

CHEERS