LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ar,ok,mo,ks Corner People

stork

Greetings, just got back into diaper wearing after being out of it for many years (didnt sit well with parents), and am just trying to find others in the area. Male, female, whoever :-)

I myself am a DL, not really into the AB or roleplay stuff, but I'll at the very least say hi. I'm from Fayetteville, Arkansas, which is just minutes from the Oklahoma and Missouri borders, and just a little bit more to the Kansas border.

So, if youre anywhere near me, drop me a message :-)

Yay, someone near me :-)

After looking around, it seems there are tons of people in Missouri, but only a handful in Arkansas :-(

Whats are people these days using for chatting? I assume aim or msn. Its been ages since ive used an im client, but icq was great back in the day.

Greetings, just got back into diaper wearing after being out of it for many years (didnt sit well with parents), and am just trying to find others in the area. Male, female, whoever :-)

I myself am a DL, not really into the AB or roleplay stuff, but I'll at the very least say hi. I'm from Fayetteville, Arkansas, which is just minutes from the Oklahoma and Missouri borders, and just a little bit more to the Kansas border.

So, if youre anywhere near me, drop me a message :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey i am from rogers my e-mail is abrown_71@yahoo.com

21yo bi male poteau oklahoma here (ab/dl both) i go to the Ft. Smith area often would like to meet like minded indivisuals for friend playmate whatever tizzy_74953@yahoo.com is my email if u would like to get in touch w/me :mf_microwave::band:

• 4 months later...

well wuggywatt@yahoo.com would prob get a better response rate but yahoo i think is the most popular im thingy right now but umm did this forum link thingy die? well hope to chat w/u guys later

:whistling: wuggywatt :whistling:

post-3513-1147635528_thumb.jpg

post-3513-1147635528_thumb.jpg