LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Girl Looking For A Daddy To Spank Her..

Hi everyone.. My name is Jenny, and I'm new to the forums. Like the title says, I'm looking for a Daddy in the NJ/NY area to clean me up and spank me for being a naughty girl and messing in my diapers. I hope I'm posting this in the right place.. if not, please delete it and feel free to punish me for being a silly little girl! *giggles*

XoXo ~ Jenny

• Like 2

Heh, now I see you're in NJ/NY area. The best way I can recommend to get to meet others is on the DD Classified/Personals Section, DiaperMates.com and you might want to check out New Jersey Littles. Its a great new social support group for AB/DL/Littles. You can find out about it in the USA Forum/New Jersey Section - most of the info, purpose and rules are posted there as well as munches/events past and present, and NJ polls. We have at least 20 RSVP's for the March 14th Munch, about 60/40 males to females. Its a pretty safe way to meet a potential play partner or mommy/daddy.

Hop on the train!

• Like 1

Heh, now I see you're in NJ/NY area. The best way I can recommend to get to meet others is on the DD Classified/Personals Section, DiaperMates.com and you might want to check out New Jersey Littles. Its a great new social support group for AB/DL/Littles. You can find out about it in the USA Forum/New Jersey Section - most of the info, purpose and rules are posted there as well as munches/events past and present, and NJ polls. We have at least 20 RSVP's for the March 14th Munch, about 60/40 males to females. Its a pretty safe way to meet a potential play partner or mommy/daddy.

Hop on the train!

Thanks for all the info, sounds great! (: I just joined DiaperMates also and have joined some NJ/NY area groups. Sorry for posting in the wrong forum!

• Like 2

"Sorry for posting in the wrong forum!"

This is the Spanking forum...so technically you didn't post in the wrong forum. You could go to the meeting place forum for your state and do a similar post though.

I understand the NJ gang over there has some great get togethers and from what I have seen a great group. You should join in on the fun. Welcome to the boards. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Jenny, would you like to tell anything about what you like or about what the ideal daddy would be like? It pays to network and lots of us here adore spanking!

I, for example, need spanking from a matronly/motherly/dom woman to make it real. I had a nursery school teacher who punished and embarrassed a male classmate of mine for spilling orange juice on his pants at snack. She took him into the bathroom, took off his pants, put him into cloth diapers and clear plastic pants and made the poor boy stand still in the corner in front of the others while they made their fun. I don't recall if he peed, but I remember him wailing the whole time. It wan't me being punished but I was so traumatized by it that, after many years, I still hate that woman.

Well, there were many events that happened to me that make me an AB/DL today, but that was an important one regarding wanting light diaper humilation. My dad used to spank me with a belt, often, as I was naughty,often. It always made me cry :crybaby: hard but I always felt good the next day. As a man, I haven't had a good cry for say, oh, about thirty years. Talk about bottled up emotion! I think this is why I am always hoping for mommy (my wife is my mommy) to humilate and spank me and teach me how to behave (and teach me how to cry again in the process.) But mommy doesn't have this kind of personality (spanking and scolding aren't her forte) so me wish for another AB's mommy or maybe a bigger sister to scold me and make me feel small. Maybe I will find it - who knows?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.. My name is Jenny, and I'm new to the forums. Like the title says, I'm looking for a Daddy in the NJ/NY area to clean me up and spank me for being a naughty girl and messing in my diapers. I hope I'm posting this in the right place.. if not, please delete it and feel free to punish me for being a silly little girl! *giggles*

XoXo ~ Jenny

You better not be naughty in my presence or your buttocks will be a rosy red.

You should come out to one of the munches and meet some of the local people. I did my first this past weekend and they are all wonderful characters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

XoXo ~ Jenny

I love bigbaby girls who likes to poop in their diapers,and enjoys getting a good Spanking for doing so

• 3 weeks later...

Baby Jenny Marie,

Sounds like you are in serious need of discipline. Unfortunately, I also noted all of your replies (to this post) are from babies and little kids. You need to find a daddy with a firm hand to deliver the punishment you deserve. Good luck finding him...