LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lucky Day

Normally i wear cloth diapers, but like to use disposables when I'm out shopping or oustside during the summer. I had run out of my favorite disposables Tranquility ATN's and was going to buy some this week through my usual web-site at the cost of $21.00 ,total cost.

I was in my old neighborhood and decided to go to a medical supply store that sells attends and tranquility's and to my disapointment they had closed the storecrybaby.gif So on my way home i went by all these different pharmacies thinking which ones sell the brand i like. Everyone i passed i knew they don't sell my brand so i just kept on driving. Then i came up to a pharmacy that i thought well maybe they sell tranquility or attends so i decided to give them a try. This store has been arround for a long time so i thought my choice was a good possibility.

SUPRISE they had what i wanted, was i ever HAPPYrolleyes.gif . Just the thought of finding them made my day. I went up to pay for them and the clerk gave me the price of 11.84 WOW...............beer.gif was i ever suprised. You never find that kind of price now-a-days. Today i feel like i'm the luckiest guy around.

I know where I'll be puchasing my diapers from now on.

Thats very nice for you. Just one piece of advice though. Make sure that it wasn't an advertised Special or Sale Price, that way its not a waste of your time.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

I have a simler experiance, nearly everywhere I go I can't find anything that I can fit into, and to mysuprise I found a shop about half hr walk from where i live that sells Tena Flexy's...