LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Tried "Crown Medical Supplies?"

Guest Diapered Jeff

Guest Diapered Jeff

I'm just curious if anyone has ever ordered from Crown Medical Supplies and if the experience was good or bad. They are probably NOT AB/DL aware, but I saw that they do free shipping, and I considered buying my first pack of Molicares from them. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks :)

I'm just curious if anyone has ever ordered from Crown Medical Supplies and if the experience was good or bad. They are probably NOT AB/DL aware, but I saw that they do free shipping, and I considered buying my first pack of Molicares from them. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks :)

The shipping isn't free, it's just included in the item price :P. Compare with XPMedical (Molicare Super Plus, Medium):

Bag of 14:

Crown Medical: $24.85 shipping included ($1.78 per diaper)

XP Medical: $19.95 + $4.92 shipping = $24.87 ($1.78 per diaper)

Case of 56:

Crown Medical: $90.30 shipping included ($1.61 per diaper)

XP Medical: $75.95 shipping included ($1.35 per diaper)

Bottom line, "free shipping" or otherwise, the bag prices are almost identical and you'll end up paying way more for a case and since you list your location as CO, you'll get them faster from XPMedical as well (ground shipping from CA vs FL) :P

Guest Diapered Jeff

Well, that's an eye-opener :) Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. Gonna be getting from XP medical as soon as my paypal funds are put into my bank :)