LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Here Play Sports?

I was just wondering if anyone here plays any sports, and if so, are you diapered while you play? How does the locker room thing work out? I wear from time to time, but never when I go to play ice hockey. I was just wondering how you work it all out. Thanks!

I was just wondering if anyone here plays any sports, and if so, are you diapered while you play? How does the locker room thing work out? I wear from time to time, but never when I go to play ice hockey. I was just wondering how you work it all out. Thanks!

Do you play goal? I can actually see a legit reason to wear during the game if you did. unlike the forwards and D, you cant leave the game to use the restroom. Its not unheard of, thats for sure. Better then crapping your gear. I wondered what it would be like to wear and skate/play, but its just wonder.

I snowboarded in wore on multiple occassions - it was such a GREAT IDEA!

Holy cow that sounds flat-out AMAZING. Best idea I've heard all month.

I used to play baseball and know I play Ultimate Frisbee! I've done neither one diapered though. Too risqué ;)

I have to wear all the time. I mostly play basketball and golf. Golf is easy because I can wear a pullup style diaper. I don't wet a lot during the day. For basketball I will wear a size three baby diaper, again I usually only leak a little so there is nothing to really be concerned about for me. I don't really feel that I'm wearing anything when I run down the court. I also run out side and I never wear anything when doing that. More times than not I have a little wet spot, not a big deal though.

I'm a runner - 3 miles to 26.2 miles. I do it all in a Pampers size 7 and a modified elastic band to hold it in position. The built-in liner in my running shorts also helps to hold the diaper up and the outer layer provides discretion.

Even though I drank at every water/Powerade stop when I ran the Marathon and was on the course for a little over 4 hours, I didn't need to wet. On my training runs, only once (recently) did my diaper leak while I was running. Usually the activity drys me and the quantity is very small.

I think a locker room would be too stressful although I understand that some guys put their diapers on in a toilet stall and then put shorts over it before leaving the stall.

Don't let diapers take things out of your life when the add so much to it.

I play ice hockey, lacrosse, and squash on a regular basis but have never worn while playing. It would cut down on mobility and I have some thick legs so I couldn't imagine the chaffing even if putiing on extra powder to help. Also probably haven't worn too since the locker room would be too risky and I'm usually with close friends that I wouldn't want to know. Definitely like the snowboarding idea, will be diapered the next time I go!

Do you play goal? I can actually see a legit reason to wear during the game if you did. unlike the forwards and D, you cant leave the game to use the restroom. Its not unheard of, thats for sure. Better then crapping your gear. I wondered what it would be like to wear and skate/play, but its just wonder.

nah, im a winger.... ;)

I used to be a goalie in roller hockey (so it's a very close skill set to ice hockey) and I can't figure for the life of me how I would not destroy a diaper in the course of the game with the movement required alone.

I have never worn diapers playing sports, and I have played and do play many. The only one that I have played where a diaper may hold up is golf. Anything else is too motion intensive or physical for a diaper to do well.

Played alot of soccer when i was young. Was on a paintball team a few years back, that was awsome, had a great time. The uniform for paintball was perfect for wearin a diaper, large bagggy pants with padded knees and more pockets then you knew what to do with. I still like to wear the pants if i chose to wear a diaper and go out in public there just loud enough to conceal any noise the diaper may make, and they just look cool.

Played alot of soccer when i was young. Was on a paintball team a few years back, that was awsome, had a great time. The uniform for paintball was perfect for wearin a diaper, large bagggy pants with padded knees and more pockets then you knew what to do with. I still like to wear the pants if i chose to wear a diaper and go out in public there just loud enough to conceal any noise the diaper may make, and they just look cool.

I did the paintball thing for five or six years when I was 13/14. It was great fun. I had to stop because work and school were getting in the way.