LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My New Thing

I love a good mess from time to time, usually in diapers but not always. I don't like the clean up and don't want to leak all over the house. Lately I have been squeezing out a little bit, or going potty but not wiping. I am still a little stink, a little squishy and a lot proud. I can go for hours with out a real mess and not enough to fear a rash. Mostly at home but have done it publicly without feeling like I am about to get busted. Just enough so I know it is there, but not a big problem later on, quick shower and toss the drawers in the laundry. Kind of a pants pooping express. Without big hassles, I find I am doing it more often than before. I am kind of liking it.

Yeah I'm not exactly a hairy person but regardless that idea sounds like a trip to dingleberry city. Yeeoch! I'm with loopy, I feel dissapointed when a load turns out to not be as big and squishy as I had anticipated. Having a slightly poopy butt would just be annoying; taking time out of your day for a big bulging diaper however, totally heavenly. :wub:

Yeah, I did that a few times. I think it's pretty fun because you're getting slowly but progressively dirtier, but - just as you said - without anyone noticing, so you can do it without anyone else around noticing.

For some reason, I always seem to have a bit of a dirty bum, so there's always a bit of poop hanging around my anus. I regularly use baby wipes on myself, because I don't want to get rashy (or dingleberries), but it is fun to have some poop already present. I especially like it when I arrive home from work, strip down to my underwear and sit at the computer -- and the smell of poop rises right up to my nose now that my ass is a bit more exposed! :whistling:

So, yeah, having a dirty bum is fun, most of the time. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

When i was younger i messed my pants until i was about 7 . What i would do was let it out a little bit at a time unfortunately it was in my undies which infuriated my mom !. Now i just push all at once i love that kind of rush :)