LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

adam4landry

I have tried them and I still have them. IN MY OPINION, if you want a functioning diaper that has great leak guards, plenty of absorbents, and stays tight to you body when wet or dry, I wouldn't recommend this diaper. If your looking for something to play baby in then go for it. It has standing leak guards, a little thin and I would not recommend flooding it. It will start to sag when it gets wet because of the single tapes. I still wear them every once in a while for the cuteness factor. Hope this helps!

I have tried them and I still have them. IN MY OPINION, if you want a functioning diaper that has great leak guards, plenty of absorbents, and stays tight to you body when wet or dry, I wouldn't recommend this diaper. If your looking for something to play baby in then go for it. It has standing leak guards, a little thin and I would not recommend flooding it. It will start to sag when it gets wet because of the single tapes. I still wear them every once in a while for the cuteness factor. Hope this helps!

Well i am not much of a AB i am more of a DL i do have to admit they do look nice they remind me of vintage huggies, i hope they can ship to canada and do the accept paypals ????