LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinnest Diaper

johnbunkerDL

First off, most plastic backed diapers are not considered discreet because of the noise factor. Most people don't notice the crinkling anyway and if you are really paranoid get a chain on your wallet or link your keys to your belt. But the thinnest that is plastic backed would have to be depends maximum protection. They compress it during packaging so it is very thin and they defiantly can fit that size waist. I wish I could tell you a more "exotic" diaper that fits your needs but depends seem to fit the requirements pretty well if you don't mind constantly leaking.

What is the thinnest (most discreet) plastic backed diaper out there in the 28" to 34" waste size?

Hi John.

When deciding which diaper will fit, the important number is the larger of hips or waist. The Attends Youth Brief is only sold in bulk cases of 96. It is thin and flexible, designed for petite people, primarily women, weighing from <80 pounds to 100+ with hips from <21" to 30+ inches. This is a classic poly-plastic outer cover with 2 sticky tapes per side. I wear these frequently and do not find the plastic especially noisy. Attends does still make sizes Regular, Medium and larger with poly-plastic and sticky tapes which are sold on-line by several vendors in the USA. Most incontinent people prefer the Attends styles only sold on-line to the few sold at retail in some stores.

My guess is any Adult Medium brief, such as Depends already mentioned, will fit you better than Youth Briefs. If your waist is 28+" your hips are sure to be larger than 34" moving you well into the adult medium range.

Something else to consider is the size of your upper thighs. Men older than puberty find it better to select a slightly larger disposable to fit their thighs, since leg holes do not stretch. With 3 tapes per side snugging hip and waist tapes is easier than stretching leg/thigh (lower) tapes.

• 8 months later...

Extremely thin are Euron Ultra, they come in at least 3 sizes. Not very good for big leaks, but useable. A bit noisy, but as mentioned before, carry something noisy around with you; although, no one ever seems to notice.

Greetz

wetman

Depends are certainly the thinnest ones I have tried, even thinner then most the store brands. Last time I bought them I was disappointed as they didn't even feel like I was wearing a diaper, more like underwear with a plastic covering.