LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally!

I finally got back into a diapers! It's been 4 loooooong years. Since my wife isn't supportive, I haven't been able to wear diapers, but I recently took a trip by myself and was able to wear for three whole days. It was also the first time I walked into a store to buy diapers. I actually had to do it twice. The first store didn't have anything but pull up diapers. I went and bought a few things from there (bottle, paci, powder). I then went to another store and got Depends.

I am soooo frustrated with Depends though. I wet once and they leaked! I had to change twice the first day because they leaked twice! Actually, they leaked more than that, but since I was driving I was able to change into a dress and just put a towell underneath me. I don't remember how often they leaked. But I went through about 5 the first 8 hours or so. I drank a lot! LOL!

I still have one diaper left and my paci. Not sure when I'll get a chance to use it again... They're hidden by my spare tire in the car.

Good for you :)

I, like you, have a partner that knows but does nt want to get involved but I'm open with her and tell her if and when I am spending the night in a diaper and plastic pants. I usually sleep either on the couch or in another bedroom because I know that during the normal morning cuddle with my wife she'd recoil in horror if she felt a wet diaper.

Hopefully you'll get the chance to wear the remaining diaper soon.

So how many did you get through over the three days and did you find it tough wetting again after such a long time?

Good for you :)

I, like you, have a partner that knows but does nt want to get involved but I'm open with her and tell her if and when I am spending the night in a diaper and plastic pants. I usually sleep either on the couch or in another bedroom because I know that during the normal morning cuddle with my wife she'd recoil in horror if she felt a wet diaper.

Hopefully you'll get the chance to wear the remaining diaper soon.

So how many did you get through over the three days and did you find it tough wetting again after such a long time?

OMG, I had no trouble at all. It took me about 5 minutes to wet the first time. I guess it helped that I waited for hours before I even bought them to go pee. Once I had one on, I let it all out! And the funny thing is, that diaper didn't even leak!

The 3 day diaper total was about 10. My body loves to pee in a diaper, so I seemed to be doing it non-stop. I didn't get to wear the entire second or third day. I remember now. I spent two nights in a diaper, which was awesome, and my paci. Best sleep I got in a long time and is possibly the reason I'm having sleep issues now!

I sent the night at a friend's house and I'm hoping my diaper didn't make too much noise when I was changing it. I didn't think he'd be up. Didn't say anything though.

OMG, I had no trouble at all. It took me about 5 minutes to wet the first time. I guess it helped that I waited for hours before I even bought them to go pee. Once I had one on, I let it all out! And the funny thing is, that diaper didn't even leak!

The 3 day diaper total was about 10. My body loves to pee in a diaper, so I seemed to be doing it non-stop. I didn't get to wear the entire second or third day. I remember now. I spent two nights in a diaper, which was awesome, and my paci. Best sleep I got in a long time and is possibly the reason I'm having sleep issues now!

I sent the night at a friend's house and I'm hoping my diaper didn't make too much noise when I was changing it. I didn't think he'd be up. Didn't say anything though.

lol

Now you do know that the lonely diaper in your car trunk will be 'calling' to you like a siren, wanting you to wet it asap.

How long do you think you'll last out ;)

lol

Now you do know that the lonely diaper in your car trunk will be 'calling' to you like a siren, wanting you to wet it asap.

How long do you think you'll last out ;)

Just about long enough for the wife to go away for a few hours!

Good for you! Glad you got the opportunity. For some of us its just more difficult than for others. In terms of your 'Depends' issues, if you get another chance - or even before it comes along - you might check online with Attends to see if you can find an outlet somewhere close that stocks them. They have a store locator that will help you at least find places that stock Attends products. Then maybe you can get brave enough to either check out stores locally or call to ask if they have a decent product for you. I've found them to be far better than Depend. Of course I know there are better products available online, but I am not in a position right now to go through the elaborate steps of ordering and receiving by mail - I'm guessing you aren't either!

Good luck in the future - I hope you get more opportunities as time goes on!

• 3 weeks later...

Every time I hear of a spouse/gf/bf not letting their other half wear diapers I wanna slap em around a bit.

Should we send you our addresses?

Every time I hear of a spouse/gf/bf not letting their other half wear diapers I wanna slap em around a bit.

Coming from the single guy take this for what it's worth, however if you don't confront this issue prior to marriage then you have nobody to blame but yourself if the spouse rejects the lifestyle. Basically this should have been brought up and confronted ahead of time. If your wife is rejecting part of who you are then the maariage should not have happened. I mean if they don't participate that's okay but to outright reject you is a whole different story.

Coming from the single guy take this for what it's worth, however if you don't confront this issue prior to marriage then you have nobody to blame but yourself if the spouse rejects the lifestyle. Basically this should have been brought up and confronted ahead of time. If your wife is rejecting part of who you are then the maariage should not have happened. I mean if they don't participate that's okay but to outright reject you is a whole different story.

very true!