LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy

I tried getting help on here once before, but I think because I'm newer to the site no one thought I was being truthful, and believe me I don't blame you for being guarded. On that note, I would like to try my post again in hopes that some other babies and mommies out there can give me some advice.

My boyfriend is a DL. I love putting him into a diaper as often as I can and making him feel like a baby. I make him wear diapers every night, and he wears them pretty much all day on weekends. I try to check him often though sometimes in the middle of the day it slips my mind which can be pretty upsetting to my baby.... Overall I am ok at taking care of him. I love playing the caregiver role and think that I might even be an ABDL mommy.

I guess I am seeking advice on a few things, the first being how to start everything. I seem to rush things too quickly thinking he can instantaneously switch from thinking about work to being a baby wrapped in my arms. He tries to bring it up often and let me know some ways in which he likes to start playing, but I want to do something on my own, something he may never have experienced or shared with me before. Does anyone have suggestions about how I can ease him into this situation better and make it as real as possible. I want to make our time together the best it can be. I usually start with a bit of baby talk, and trying to get him in a cuddly mood. I think I'm afraid if I wait too long he won't be in the mood anymore and I'll ruin things. What are some good steps to take to go from getting home from work to getting him into his diaper?

Also, if there is any helpful "mommy" advice on ways to make things more enjoyable in general. My bf values things that are real, and he wouldn't want me to do something that would make our time together less real. such as illogical rules and/ or punishments. I know my bf wants me to be more excited in general. And though I really enjoy our time together, I tend to be at a loss when it comes to saying the right thing. I love being a mommy but I easily fall out of character by answering questions or giving into his demands when he gets too fussy. Thoughts? I don't want to be a mean mommy, just a gentle but firm mommy. I need to find my mommy space. Please help!

Thanks!

I'm single and new to the abdl mechanics of a relationship however as a guy I'll do my best to help here.

After a long day we tend to have a lot onour mind and it's hard for us to just switch off, what I would suggest is slowly and gradually embrace the ab side of things into the evening. I wouldn't rush it right after he gets home from work, let him vent and get things off his chest and relax a little. you can even find out if he's ready with simple verbal queues. Try asking "Does somebody need a diaper change?" or "Do you want your bottle/ba ba, whatever he calls it?" Usually if we're not ready to regress our answer will be no or at least at that point you'd have piqued our curiosity. A lot of the ab relationship is just learning to feel each other out and setting up standard verbal queus or body language to let the other know whether to approach or back off. He may also be the more passive type, simply waiting for you to beging the regression. Sometimes it jusat helps to talk out a game plan.

Also as for demands, you have to be a little strict as mommy as that's part of the fun. I'm not referring to weird punishments or any of that stuff but you have to embrace the concept as you would with a real toddler. something it took till 3am to realize the last time i little sat. You don't ask you tell them what to do. You don't ask are you tired otherwise you'll get no, you tell them time for bed or give a bed time. Same with changes, I usually go on a four hour scheudle when I little sit since whenever I ask, I get the infamous "I don't know?" It also complicates things for me that my ab roommate has DID and her little is literally a separate personality.

I've never been sat for or even really had the oppertunity to regress fully so the first part of what I said is more of how I'd ideally have the arrangement set up. Sometimes we're moody and not ready to play and other times we just want mommy to be a little forceful. Your just going to have to really work things out.

I hope this helped.

Guest bambino74

I'm sure your boyfriend appreciates your efforts. I hope these suggestions can help.

1. Massage. Start by rubbing his shoulders and work to get him naked. At some point, try using baby lotion or baby oil, principally for the smell. You might also try scented candles.

2. Tickle him into submission. Keep tickling him until he can't breathe, and then begin cuddling him.

3. Prepare a meal for him. At some point, spoon feed him, perhaps you can serve a soft food like pudding or ice cream for desert that is more conducive for that.

4. Watch cartoons with him. If you can find one that has an ABish episode, even better.

5. Find ways to create the illusion of being taller or looking down to him. Like having him lay down while you sit up. Or lean against the table while he's sitting in a chair.

Thank you both for your responses. They were very helpful and I've tried to start using them. My bf isn't ticklish which is too bad, but he does love massages. I've also been trying to be a bit more forceful and stick to my guns. Any suggestions on ways to punish my baby when he misbehaves? I find my punishments are never very real or I go back on my word trying to not upset him... what have you tried or would want tried?

Thanks again for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Hello hkc123 im not a mommy but maybe i can help...Sometimes it helps when parents talk. I have been an abdl daddy for at least 5yrs my little one is incontinent so she requires my full attention...

That would be very helpful. My little one has night time incontinence, so its a bit harder for me to get him into them during the day. He wants to be in them all the time, but he values making things as real as possible. So since he doesn't normally have day problems sometimes I'm unsure how to get him in one during the week before bedtime. He wants a mommy who takes charge so sometimes I say its a rule in mommy's house that he must be in one when he's in my apartment or when he is eating, but it doesn't always work. Any thoughts?

Also, Sometimes it feels like my rules and punishments aren't rational. What are appropriate punishments? Tips on how to start/ enforce time outs?

Thanks for your help!

Hello hkc123 im not a mommy but maybe i can help...Sometimes it helps when parents talk. I have been an abdl daddy for at least 5yrs my little one is incontinent so she requires my full attention...

These have all been really helpful posts. Thank you all for your help and support.

My next question is how do I gain and stay in control. I got my baby in diapers this morning, but he felt like I wasn't in control of the situation so he took control and then took off his diaper.

It's not that I don't want to be in control, I'm just not sure how to go about doing so.... help!

Hi hkc123 it sounds to me like you need to be a little more forcefull with your little one dont allow him to touch his diaper tell him only mommy is allowed to change him and that he will be spanked if he does it again. My little knows that if she removes her diaper before daddy can check her she will get a good paddling...Sometimes i get an issue of parenting magazine and use the articles to help me with my little one.

I can't even begin to tell you how helpful this has all been. I've been trying a lot of the suggestions and they've worked out great! I'm trying to keep changing things up to keep them new and exciting.

Normally I'm always the mommy, but the other night I tried to be the babysitter. I thought it would change it up a bit and force me to work on staying in my role. I want to be a good mommy, but I have to work on my authoritative issues. Nonetheless, we had a lot of fun, and got to explore a slightly different side of things. My baby usually doesn't feel like a little baby. In fact he usually feels at least a few years old but likes being forced to wear diapers due to accidents. That seems to be his favorite way to do things. I find it hard to make it new and exciting each time. It always seems like the same thing. I mentioned in my original post not being sure how to start things, and I hope this gives a better idea of what I mean by that. I tell him he needs to wear a diaper because he has accidents, to which there is usually some kind of deal (if he goes so many hours without wetting he gets to be a big boy and not wear the rest of the day, which has actually never happened) or he gets annoyed that I'm doing the same thing and doesn't want to play. How can I get him in them without doing the same thing, and make our time together exciting each time?