LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This May Be A Stupid Question, But....

Guest Diapered Jeff

Guest Diapered Jeff

in about a week or two, I'll be able to do my first ever order from XP medical, but I want to know what's comparable to Depends Overnight/Max Protection diapers Large size. I did a measurement of my waist/hips, and sadly, my waist (if I measured it at the correct level) is bigger than my hips, so I have no idea what to choose. I know that my hips are about 36", while my waist hovers between 38-40". Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)

in about a week or two, I'll be able to do my first ever order from XP medical, but I want to know what's comparable to Depends Overnight/Max Protection diapers Large size. I did a measurement of my waist/hips, and sadly, my waist (if I measured it at the correct level) is bigger than my hips, so I have no idea what to choose. I know that my hips are about 36", while my waist hovers between 38-40". Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :)

Which diapers are you ordering? The measurements on there should tell you. It also sounds like you'd fit into a medium, but be sure to check sizes.

~ moogle

XP medical has a pretty small line of products, basically Abenas, Molicares and Attends. he recently aquired ABAIP and they carried a number of other brands.

There isn't much that is comparable to depends. They are what they are, but if necessary *cringe* you can try Attends, I guess they are in the same ball park. Some people love them others (like me) don't.

Think on this though, I don't know why you wear or for what reasons and how long, but while you are at XP medicl, why not just go for it and pick up some Abenas or Molicares?? A friend I had long ago told me once, " if you are going to buy something, buy the best" so why stick with some crappy (no pun) diapers?? why not get the best you can...unless you can't afford much, then the Attends are your only available option.

the only other thing that might help, moli's and abenas run a bit small, but you might do well in a medium, I have a 36-38 waist / hip measurement and the medium works well, but the moli's are a bit tight in the thighs. I bought some larges and I end up swimming in those :blush:

Something else that might be a better idea, is they offer sample packs which are fairly cheap, and you can get a couple of both sizes and go from there and find what you like.

what ever happens, have fun...:)

qwack

Guest Diapered Jeff

XP medical has a pretty small line of products, basically Abenas, Molicares and Attends. he recently aquired ABAIP and they carried a number of other brands.

There isn't much that is comparable to depends. They are what they are, but if necessary *cringe* you can try Attends, I guess they are in the same ball park. Some people love them others (like me) don't.

Think on this though, I don't know why you wear or for what reasons and how long, but while you are at XP medicl, why not just go for it and pick up some Abenas or Molicares?? A friend I had long ago told me once, " if you are going to buy something, buy the best" so why stick with some crappy (no pun) diapers?? why not get the best you can...unless you can't afford much, then the Attends are your only available option.

the only other thing that might help, moli's and abenas run a bit small, but you might do well in a medium, I have a 36-38 waist / hip measurement and the medium works well, but the moli's are a bit tight in the thighs. I bought some larges and I end up swimming in those :blush:

Something else that might be a better idea, is they offer sample packs which are fairly cheap, and you can get a couple of both sizes and go from there and find what you like.

what ever happens, have fun...:)

qwack

Interesting. I was thinking Molicares, just to try something different. Still not quite sure which ones to get, since I'm so used to the Depend Overnite/Max large briefs, and they are still a little cumbersome to get into. Btw, for those that want or need to know, I wear diapers for fun, but sometimes on rare occasion, I've had nights with bedwetting, so it is part need too.

Thanks for the help you guys. Really appreciate it! :)