Guest Diaperdragon

Guest Diaperdragon

Continence Connection

H.E.R., LLC

141 Turnpike Road, Suite 363

Rowley, MA 01969

888-356-6993

http://www.continenceconnection.com

This is my review of Continence Connection. Continence Connection is a diaper and incontinence company out of Mass. This company is run by a Registered Nurse who is a Nurse in Urology and her Name is Robin. She is very friendly, very knowledge able and very understanding. Her best selling Diapers are Abena X plus diapers and she ships really fast as soon as you get them. Being that I live in Southern New England, I can get them within 3 days. Her Prices are very reasonable and she will always try, match and beat any competitor out their. I buy my cases from Continence Connection and I have no complaints.

So if your from the Northeast and you want Diapers, I would check out Continence Connection and Robin is very understanding.

• 1 month later...

Jeez! That is too funny. When I was renting a house out on Cape Ann one summer, I ordered diapers from some place out west and had 'em shipped. If I'd known about the Rowley business, I'd have ordered from her because I'm big on conducting business locally. I've just looked at her web site and she'll get my Abena business from here on out. Thanks for sharing her web site and your business experience with the gang, here. Appreciate it!

• 2 years later...

Sorry to revive this old topic, but does anyone know what happened to this place? I drove by (what I THINK was the right address) and couldn't find the store. Their website is also "down for construction". Anyone know if they've moved or whatnot? Thanks! :) Really hoping I can find someone local with Abena. . .