LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Video Game

Hay guys and gals i was pritty bord the other day and i decided that i wanted some fun while being a AB. So ilooked for a game called 'Second life'. I signed up and downloaded (its a free game) and started playing. In very little time i was found at a Diaper Acadamy made for AB's!! so i walked around admiring the punishment apperatus ABDL pics on the walls. It did'nt take me long to meet a sall group of Diaper lovers and Adult babies.

In very little time i was stripped of my cloaths that i had on and was hoysted into a diaper by two female advitars. So after a while of introducing my self to them we talked about the AB community and it is small but loyal.

My reson for this post is to make the community bigger i know people have AB's on IMVU but most on there are ridiclued and laughed at. So come mommies, daddies, adult babies, Diaper lovers and sissies. There are places that cater for many different fetishes. You can even go to the adoption house and wait for that special mommy or daddy come to adopt you, find someone who enjoys taking you for house at a time in the Diaper Academy that is compleate with Diaper Dungeon for thoses AB's who dont play nice, Or maybe go to Diaperland its up to you ....

Please come and make our community a little better :)

I would, if it weren't for these constant bug and lag issues... I got so mad at the game that I un-installed it an hour after I played it the first time.

you need a very highspeed connection(5Megs + ) and a somewhat powerful computer to even stand a chance of enjoying the second life expierence. not to mention if you have no idea how to make stuff on it your pretty much just laughed at and everything. its intresting , but i'd much rather sell my soul back to WoW then second life.

What's IMVU? Also, I lack the connection speed required for such a game... And the money to buy anything worthwhile...

IMVU is also a kind of second life, but more integrated so that you'll ACTUALLY enjoy it, instead of SL.

IMVU is also a kind of second life, but more integrated so that you'll ACTUALLY enjoy it, instead of SL.

IMVU is RIDDLED with malware and viruses...I tried to use it once and I got a load of nasty crap that made my computer need wiped. I haven't tried to use it since and I advise everyone I know NOT to use it.

~ moogle

Guest Baby Tiana

I would, if it weren't for these constant bug and lag issues... I got so mad at the game that I un-installed it an hour after I played it the first time.

I did the same. And I think I'll just stick to sims...much easier to figure out that second life in my opinion.

Guest Diapered Jeff

I still have Second Life, but yeah, the lags and bugs issues are enough to keep me from playing it. It's almost as if there's an inherent memory leak (much akin to Windows ME *ick* that had similar issues). But for anyone who is willing, my character name on there is Mikey Querrien. If I get the feather up my rear again to play, I'd be happy to meet up with others on there, guy or girl, preferably girl AB or DL. :)

Cheers!

• 3 years later...