LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing Baby?

diaperangel

One time I was talking to a girl when she said, "I have to go potty." I said "Do you have to go peepee," she said no. I said "So you have to go poopoo then?" she said "no, I have to pee but not peepee." I guess she's fin with saying potty but not peepee. Its not fair that when girls talk baby talk in public its cute, but when a guy does it its creepy.

I don't know about you guys but since I'm still in college and have a nonAB/DL roommate, I have to make sure that the baby Angel side of me doesn't show too much, but sometimes it just slips out... My roommate's almost caught me changing my diaper a couple of times and I used up all the hot water yesterday in the shower because I got so entertained by making soap bubbles to name a few incidents.

Does anyone else have their 'baby' side mesh with their 'big' side?

Hewwo babyangel, i'm in a similar situation to you, i used to hab problems when i was at college (if it was a bad day- i used to suck my thumb in class and cuggle mwe lil teddy i tookie wib mwe-i didnt gib a damn bouty mwe clwass- cause dem were horribles to me) and now workies- i have to be soo careful- cause babymarie wonders outy aloty, especially if mwe am tired. mwe takie a soft toy to workies wib mwe in my bag- just incase mwe hab a bad day and knowies thaty mwe daddy is sorty wib mwe- we live a distance away from eachothery. whens mwes go outy wib daddy- i always takie my bag- and in there is always my dummy, my big teddy bear and my blankie. i have used my dummy in the car sometimes hehe. i canty getty to slweepy wibouty any them- dummy,of coursey mwe napnaps hehe, polo and lola mwe big teddies hehe and mwe two blankies. To be honest- mwe findy it soo hard to hidey babymarie that some times mwe slip outy at home- when daddy is overy- and my family hate seeing mwe like it :(

babymarie :)

Not really in public so much, I can suppress it pretty well :X. I do some times fall into the trap of acting like a 6 year old, pretending I'm a giant robot, jumping down stairs, running about, and just being silly. But that seems acceptable to most people :X.

This is me! lol

I am also quite curious and I am often described as "playful" by my vanilla friends.

At home I am very babyish I suck my fingers every night with my blanket I always have, and nevr thought it strange - I usually cuddle up with my teddies as well, I act very girly when I am out and about as well but I dress quite young and most people don't really notice, my husband/daddy likes me girly at home most of the time as well.

are you living in a house, apartment, or dorm? Because when i was living in a house with 4 other people I was able to give into my baby needs because all i did was hide all my baby stuff under my bed that I bought at Shopko. I also locked my room door to play with stuff. This bed I'm talking about had a storage area under it. it was a twin size one with three brown compartments. I could hide loads of stuff under there. you can also hide stuff in your dresser. I've got some onesies in there. I also had an advanced baby bottle but i had to throw it away :crybaby: because i couldn't put it in the dish washer in fear that others would find out. I wish you good luck.

• 2 months later...

I suck on my paci while driving too, it's relaxing and take the road rage out of me. I left it on the seat once when I was getting gas. The lady in the next pump over saw me take it out and then looked at it on the seat before making eye contact with me and smiling. I'm not sure if that was a knowing smile or a teasing smile.

Everyone on staff where I work knows I'm incontinent and wear diapers. I don't really worry too much about someone noticing, since I'm not playing baby anymore. I am a baby! Just because I have an adult body doesn't mean I can't enjoy my baby self! I take baths sometimes so I can play with bubbles and rubber ducky. I often have my pacifier in my mouth when driving, go to sleep every night with a "big" baby bottle of Ovaltine, or apple juice, play with my food, roll on the floor with my dog and giggle and laugh while she "pretend bites" me and licks me, etc. I run to the door when Mommy comes home and I get home before her to get a hug, and give big hugs. And I loved reading everyone's replies to this thread! Thanks!

All my friends know I'm incontinent and in diapers all the time so if they don't like that they aren't my friends. But only a few know that I have a baby side. I have been out driving my truck sucking on my binkie and once in a while even took my bottle with me. Once when I needed to change the lawn sprinkler and went outside in just my T and diaper the neighbor lady drove by and hooked as I was bent over the sprinkler to pick it up. She waved and continued on. Another time another neighbor came over and saw my bottle half full sitting on a bookcase.

My wife who at first didn't understand my needing to regress now takes a small part in those times when I need her the most. Even to the point of getting my morning bottle everyday before she goes to work and always hugs me and holds me tight before she leaves. When she comes home we hug and than go for my evening diaper change and once in a while she lets me have my binkie than.

All in all my baby side is coming out more and more where ever I am.