LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Robbie In A Romper

Has anyone seen todays Sunday Mirror page 15?

It's Robbie Williams in a pink romper suit.

http://www.mirror.co...15875-22057709/

Just as long as it is not Robbie Krieger, I can live with it

They are hard to get because they sell out as soon as they get them in. People are buying them up in bulk and selling them at inflated prices on ebay.

I was thinking the exact thing, make some money for them because they look ABDL'sh, although made for big babies by Bangladeshi babies!

Told you, they sell out! If you check on ebay, they'll be on there at inflated prices. People are buying in bulk just to make a quick profit. :angry:

I'm not convinced this is the case, primark keep massive stocks on display, several hundred of each for the PJs I reckon. More of a problem was that I was in a hurry as it was closing, and I was embarrassed rummaging through the women's nightwear section :blush:

I'm not convinced this is the case, primark keep massive stocks on display, several hundred of each for the PJs I reckon. More of a problem was that I was in a hurry as it was closing, and I was embarrassed rummaging through the women's nightwear section :blush:

I tried to get some on the day that they were due back in stock. They had a sign up at the door saying "Adult Baby Grows due in today have now all sold out."

So, there's either a lot of closet AB's out there, or the "normal" people have gone mad for them, or bulk buying is taking place!!!

Has anyone managed to get one?

I think most people are buying them as a novelty because it takes them back to their childhood and happier times, my sister is 25 and still has all her teddies on the bed and wears girlie night gowns and stuff.....