LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Cloths For Sale

i have a bunch of ab cloths that dont fit me :angry2: they will fit someone from about 5'9" to 6' and up to 190# the just bairly dont fit me a 6'2" 210 they are high quality items, there are 3 pairs overall with snap crotch and childish print a couple of shortalls at least one with snap crotch, a couple of shoties one with snap crotch.

a short brown cord dress plastic pants and a couple of cloth diapers as well as a sleeper, would like to get 300.00 for the lot but would be willing to sell it in peaces

i am in seattle wa if you would like to see them sorry no pictures. let me know

• 2 months later...

do you still have this lot and what is left if you pieaced it out?

i have a bunch of ab cloths that dont fit me :angry2: they will fit someone from about 5'9" to 6' and up to 190# the just bairly dont fit me a 6'2" 210 they are high quality items, there are 3 pairs overall with snap crotch and childish print a couple of shortalls at least one with snap crotch, a couple of shoties one with snap crotch.

a short brown cord dress plastic pants and a couple of cloth diapers as well as a sleeper, would like to get 300.00 for the lot but would be willing to sell it in peaces

i am in seattle wa if you would like to see them sorry no pictures. let me know