LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Side Protection From A Disposable?

Maybe it's my body shape or some other factor that's unique to me, but I can't find a diaper I trust to not leak when I wet while sitting or lying down. I read post after post about people waking up to a wet diaper and a dry bed, or even people wearing a diaper to a movie and soaking it without ever getting up. If I did that my pants--and the seat--would be drenched.

And lest you think I'm using cheap diapers, I'm every bit the connoisseur the rest of you are. I've used Tena Super, Molicare Super Plus, and Abena X-Plus and they all leak under these circumstances.

So I guess my question is, do I need a diaper with better side protection? IS there a diaper with significantly better side protection? For a few years now people here have been talking about Kendall Wings diapers. Do they really have better side protection?

Help me find a diaper that will let me wet while relaxed and I will be eternally grateful*.

-RMS

*For the legal purposes of this statement, "eternally" is not meant to be taken literally and has an actual duration of less than one week or 72 hours, depending on the whim of the poster and the quality of the solution provided.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I have some lined plastic pants, and they work well, but I don't like having to use them for the same reason I don't like using cloth diapers: they need to be laundered.

See, like so many others here, my wife knows I'm a DL, but wants nothing to do with it. I mean nothing. She has never even seen one of my diapers, so leaving evidence like plastic pants or cloth diapers around is just not an option.

And I guess I was hoping there was a solution that didn't involve pretending I was a girl. I HATE pointing my penis down. Hate it. It's incredibly uncomfortable, and I resent the fact that diaper manufacturers require guys to do so.

So, the solution I'm looking for may not exist, huh? So what does Kendal mean when they say "wings"?

-RMS

....So, the solution I'm looking for may not exist, huh?....

Given that nobody make a product for those who 'point up', you've answered your own question :( All I can suggest is long cloth diapers but there again, you don't want that. Either you do what you have to and handle it, or you do what you want to and fail :o Sorry, but sometimes that's the way things work whether you like it or not :angry:

So what does Kendal mean when they say "wings"?

There are several styles of 'Wings', but all have increased side protection in the form of widened padding, ie wings, extending past where most diaper's padding stops :) I used these regularly till recent times when my medical supplier stopped carrying them :crybaby: Better than most disposables for side sleepers, but not really enough for more than slow small flows :blush: A heavy flow will run out the side where the cover gap is :badmood: A better diaper with 'willie' pointing down and/or adding plastic panties work better than 'Wings', but cloth is the only real solution for us side sleepers- nothing else comes close B) I think there would be a market niche for night-time side-sleeper disposables but nobody has explored it yet. These would have to be pull-on to avoid the cover gap but I'd be willing to try them :angel_not: Maybe that's what Bambino's has in the works- "Snoozinos" :roflmao:

Bettypooh