LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size Matters

For years I have been envious of people who have been able to achieve a "puffy" look to their diapered bottoms. My plastic pants always had a droopy look to them. Even adding more diapers didn't achieve the look that I wanted.

Since I have been loosing a little weight lately, I decided to try a smaller size plastic pant. As soon as I pinned on my cotton gauze diaper and pulled on my new medium size nursery print plastic pants, I looked in the mirror and..... voila' Puffy pants.... I guess a smaller size worked

Size DOES matter

What did YOU think I was referring to?

The only time "yes" is the right answer to "does my bum look big in this?"

Actually, the whole area should be "puffy". That is part of the "cute little girl" look and real babydoll panties are cut very full for that reason. The ideal is a short pantaloon look with the babydoll dress being about halfway to the knee.

However since prefolds and contour diapers took over "close fitting" and "non-embarrassing" have been the goal and that has been carried over into disposibles as well

Size is accomplished by diaper thickness, How thick should the diapers be. Well andybody feeling the front of your rubber panties should not be able to tell it you are a boy or girl. even if they press down on them to find out.