LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Belong To Imabdl.Com?

Guest MunchKitten

It's a waste of 10 bucks, even with the bambino coupons (They stopped doing the coupons whenever I wanted to do the order.) and with 10 dollars for the membership, with oh, 3 dollars off a case? (My 4 samples got me a whole 63 CENTS off my order.)

• Like 2

I have an account. Haven't used it in a long time. Not really worth it in my opinion. The site's pretty slow and if you forget your password, the "forgot my password" function never works.

• Like 1

Have an account, haven't logged-in for months. Not a bad deal for the price. There is a new Bambino coupon, about 5,600 public-domain photos from here, wetset and ABK. Handful of exclusive pics. I avoid the video section as there is some legally questionable stuff there (scat)

Kind of hard to rate them. Not enough original content to count as a traditional "pay site" but $10 is reasonable to cover hosting costs for anyone who joins and downloads all the stuff. Their forums are kinds dead (no posts this month) Nice story collection.

adrian, aren't you the owner/co-owner of imabdl.com???? Thought you were anyway.

Side note to you, I read your blog and the ABU diapers DO have standing leg cuffs. Check out rileykilo.com I beleive it is and look at the video yourself. Just trying to help out your blog so you're not miss informing people. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

adrian, aren't you the owner/co-owner of imabdl.com???? Thought you were anyway.

Side note to you, I read your blog and the ABU diapers DO have standing leg cuffs. Check out rileykilo.com I beleive it is and look at the video yourself. Just trying to help out your blog so you're not miss informing people. :thumbsup:

I thought she was part of imabdl. If so, thats pretty crappy self promotion.

• Like 1