LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Diapers In The News...

Having read so many posts about people liking the convenience (and pleasure) of wearing diapers to the movies, I found this article amusing. I saw it in the local paper this weekend, but it undoubtedly was syndicated.

This was just one section in a larger article about best times for various things:

"To The Bathroom During Movies

Have you ever sat in a movie having to pee but holding it in because you just didn't want to miss anything? And then, when you finally go, something really important happens. Well no more. Check out runpee.com. It lists current movies with time recommendations for running to the bathroom without missing much. If you forget to check ahead, you can check from your phone during the show. The site recently went mobile!"

What's wrong with people!! Just diaper up and don't bother with runpee.com!!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I agree, wear and don't worry but I think the world is definately not with us on that one. Maybe 1% may think it's okay the other 99% think wetting a diaper is disgusting, gross, dirty, etc. and wouldn't even concider it an option. Furthermore wouldn't want to buy them or wear them or be caught dead in them. My wife would rather get up 8 times a night and pee or go to the bathroom every ten minutes in a movie then diaper up. Oh well, their loss. Cool site though for the rest of the non-diapered population.

Personaly I think it sucks that every body else in the city of Tucson except me likes to use the toilet. But at the same time I'm conflicted, because other that a fantisy coming true,(ya right)I don't think I would be any better if there were more people like my self around here..... I never was very popular and this whole fetish thing can get pretty out of hand sometimes.(i.g. utube) Let them use the toilet, I say let them feel discusted.

Guest little_jonny

Just a thought:

Here's a concept... going to the restroom before watching a movie.

very true, but for some like myself pop can move through your body pretty fast.. i was at the movies to the point of peeing myself then the movie ended. i almost knocked a few people down running to the bathroom

Just a thought:

Here's a concept... going to the restroom before watching a movie.

Or don't drink a gallon of pop during the movie, especially at the start.

Or don't drink a ton before going to the movie either.

Many ways to remedy the situation.

There's just something about movie soda though. I can sit around the house all day and drink over a liter of soda and only wet myself once in 3 hours. but one of those movie sodas and within 20 minutes i'm flooding myself. Number 1 reason i stay away from drinks at the movies. Or try to anyways.

There's just something about movie soda though. I can sit around the house all day and drink over a liter of soda and only wet myself once in 3 hours. but one of those movie sodas and within 20 minutes i'm flooding myself. Number 1 reason i stay away from drinks at the movies. Or try to anyways.

It's so weird how that works... I'm the same way! :huh:

Maybe movie soda is drugged!!! that way, since you have to come all the way to the lobby anyway and the consession stand is empty, you'll buy more $7 twizzlers!

Or miss enough of the movie that you will be inclined to see it again. or maybe both *gasp*. I think we are uncovering a massive conspiracy here. Thankfully we arm ourselves with the proper gear to thwart their efforts. hehehe ;)

Number 1 reason i stay away from drinks at the movies.[/quote

My #1 reason is that they charge 4 times as much as anywhere else because they have a captive audience. We once had a theater that allowed/encouraged people to bring food or drinks from nearby fast food restaurants. They were a little farther away and more expensive than some other theaters, but we drove the extra distance, and paid the extra dollar or so, and enjoyed some great burgers etc while watching the movie. Their concession stand did a great business too. I guess that people who didn't bring their own burger got hungry from smelling all the great aromas.