LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need To Stop Masturbating!

Oh, and yes I am bitter about the fact that I spent a year of my life taking care of my grandfather with the help of my father, failed two semesters of graduate college because of the time required to take care of him.

It kind of bothers me that some people like to "be a baby" and all when I have seen what an adult "being a baby" really is. It is a sad, depressing, unfortunate situation that no one should be involved in. So yes, it kind of offends me some people like to crap theirself when my own relative didn't have the choice. Hell, he wasn't even aware that I existed. I cried so manyhours of the day, knowing that while I was chenging the man I grew up to love, he didn't even recognize my face when I was talking to him.

It may seem sexually exciting to some, but in the real world people have to deal with relatives really like this, and it is utterly depressing when it happens to someone you love.

I have zero sympathy for you and guess what I worked full time, attended school full time and dealt with my diabetes full time. I also have a grandfather on his death bed who has alzheimers and I move on because that's what people do. Get off your martyr complex you pathetic husk, you sound like an even more pathetic version of my mother. So despite being an abdl I am more of an adult than you ever will be. To ever associate me or my friends with pedophilia is pathetic and shows your own derangement and stupidity. I only wish I was on here prior to you getting hit with the ban hammer.

okay I'm off my soapbox.