LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting To Save Some Cash

sussex69

me and the BF want to save cash and get diapers of the same size... im 4 sizes bigger than him, and he got the biggest size available in Depends. sadly they just fall short of what i need...

just wondering if there was anything available in other brands that go 36 waist to 38 waist. hes willing to wear something larger to save cash.

Even with a medium 36'' waist I have trouble with the S/M. I should upgrade to L/XL but I'm fearing the toll it would take on my self-esteem.

But I do recommend just getting L/XL Depends. I mean, they are a terrible diaper, but they do fit very nicely for a person they are too big for. So your boyfriend shouldn't have any issues with them. If he does, just get a pack of each size. Actually, it's cheaper if you get a back of S/M for him and L/XL for you, since the S/M have more in them for the same price.

Overall, I recommend getting an entirely different diaper. But if you are used to Depends (as I am, although I finally replaced them), just buy a pack of L/XL and see how it goes.

Once again though. If he fits into the smaller ones, get both. Its like four free diapers.

-Sophie