LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Perfumed Diapers

Oh no! Not at all. When I say I was bowled over, I mean really impressed. They really do smell like luxury Pampers baby diapers from my childhood. They transported me back in time more effectively than any adult diaper ever has, ever. My only gripes are that they're insanely expensive and not as absorbent as Bambinos.

The scent is optional, and it costs extra, but it's so totally worth it. It's a whole different experience, and I haven't had it in a long, long time.

Oh, okay. Yeah, wasn't sure which way you were going with that and I am hesitant to order the scented because I thought it could be over powering. Now though, I think I might just do that. Thanks.

Oh no! Not at all. When I say I was bowled over, I mean really impressed. They really do smell like luxury Pampers baby diapers from my childhood. They transported me back in time more effectively than any adult diaper ever has, ever. My only gripes are that they're insanely expensive and not as absorbent as Bambinos.

The scent is optional, and it costs extra, but it's so totally worth it. It's a whole different experience, and I haven't had it in a long, long time.

I wanna get my hands on some... Can you point me in the right direction?

Sure thing:

AB Universe Super Dry Kids (SDK) Diapers

The scent can be added to SDK, Cushies, and the overnights. The SDK and Cushies are the closest to baby diaper replicas, having only one tape (which holds great by the way). There's no odor problem I've had with these at all so far, unless you count the sweet baby smell as an odor problem ;)

Hmmmm Adult Baby Scent ! Forget about coke whores...Liquid Babypowder is WAY BETTER than fields of poppies. :ninja: We MUST have zee secret formula...

Funny because it's true. I haven't been in a "diapers only" mode for years. Now I've been in a diaper ever since putting on the first one of these yesterday, and I might run right out of the pack of 10 before I relent. I have definitely found my favorite daytime diaper. I should probably order a case. Only worry with that is I might never wear anything else! ;)

• Like 1