LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Spanish Style" Dummy

I'd guess that extra bottom hole is the difference. The holes are there by law as an anti-choking measure so maybe Spain requires an extra one. Why it would matter to an adult-sized dummy I've no idea, though, unless they've got picky customers asking for exact replicas of what they had as a child...

I'd guess that extra bottom hole is the difference. The holes are there by law as an anti-choking measure so maybe Spain requires an extra one. Why it would matter to an adult-sized dummy I've no idea, though, unless they've got picky customers asking for exact replicas of what they had as a child...

They're 'regular' childrens guards... so not specifically made for adults... Just modified...

• 3 months later...

Hi all

There is no difference, except that I have only ever found them in Spain. There is a good selection of colours so its a way to categorize them. The shield is a bit bigger than many baby dummies (pacifiers) so it goes well with the Nuk4 or Nuk5 teat. Also they have a cute matching keeper clip in the shape of a teddy which with the lengthened ribbon is popular with ABs or the older paci user.