LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cushies Shipped

WOW, suddenly ABU is taking the AB/DL world by storm! The Cushies look just like an modern baby diaper. Their a little after my time so I'm not to sure if I will like the paper backing but I'm not so oldschool that I won't give 'em a test messing! hehehe.

I'm gonna split a case with a AB friend LOL. Go to DiaperTube, RileyKilo was given an advanced shipment to check out and has posted a try-on online there. You have to see these Adult Baby Diapers!

I just got an e-mail with tracking number, I will have them on the 17th, cannot wait. Their costumer service is great!!! They send a reply within the hour after you send them a message, very fast response, A+. Keep it up ABU!!

• Like 1

So they DO have a cloth like cover on them? I'm anxious to here how the reviews will be on them from the other users. I know there is some bias towards Bambino, and I myself LOVE Bambino's but I wonder how well they REALLY stack up against a Bambino in terms of absorbency. I mean, if ABU went to this much trouble to make a new product, don't you think they'd at least make it = to or > the current "most popular" product out there?

I suppose i'll post my simple questions here instead of making a new thread for them.

I tried to contact ABU and they won't email me back so i hope you guys can answer my questions.

Does ABU take Money orders for payment? I don't have a credit card so i wouldn't be able to get myself some awesome Cushies D:

Also, do they ship to Canada with insane shipping charges or is it normal fees. (i don't want to end up with a 50-60$ shipping fee ..)

Thank you!

Necros!

I got my order yesterday, they make a great play diaper. Don't know if I would ever try flooding one. As far as I can tell they are the same as the other single tape diaper just different design.