LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Only In... Michigan?!

Guest MunchKitten

Guest MunchKitten

Someone in a chat room I'm in posted this:

http://restarttheparty.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/hello-world/#comment-15

and the big one:

I will make it a priority to ensure transgender individuals will not be allowed to change the sex on their driver’s license in any circumstance.

Someone needs to issue him a wake up call or three. Had he be running for Illinois, I'd make damn sure he'd never win!

As A resident of Lansing there is a very relivent gay comunity. Also no matter how bad the current governor is, I dont believe this guy is able to fix our economy here. I dont believe he knows his public. I am not gay, but to have an issue about gender on drivers license when we have larger problems is stupid. He also talked about 2 counties not even near Lansing with totally diferent suroundings than Lansing. Kent and Oakland have farmers who are narrow minded and Republic beliefs, I am not slamming Republicans because our Demicratic gov sucks too. I am saying his public who are not in or near Lansing have old fashion Bible belt beliefs. I dont think he will get far in a town that has 5 gay bars and hosts pridefest every summer, with campain ideas as such.

As A resident of Lansing there is a very relivent gay comunity. Also no matter how bad the current governor is, I dont believe this guy is able to fix our economy here. I dont believe he knows his public. I am not gay, but to have an issue about gender on drivers license when we have larger problems is stupid. He also talked about 2 counties not even near Lansing with totally diferent suroundings than Lansing. Kent and Oakland have farmers who are narrow minded and Republic beliefs, I am not slamming Republicans because our Demicratic gov sucks too. I am saying his public who are not in or near Lansing have old fashion Bible belt beliefs. I dont think he will get far in a town that has 5 gay bars and hosts pridefest every summer, with campain ideas as such.

this guy is using a lot of the natonel problems...... to fix the local ones. there are to meny people who think that being tg is wrong and agenst gods will and such.... and then there is the ignorint people who dont care and dont want to learn aobut it.

I could somewhat understand where the guy was coming from if it was just part of his views on policy.(Though I would have to put my bigot hat on) But, the idea that this is a central part of his political platform is ludicrous. I mean really, he listed FOUR points(and two of them involved keeping minority groups marginalized), and that was one of them. It's not even listed last. I also fail to see how it's part of any larger political ideology. It seems purely arbitrary within context, especially if he's claiming to appeal to moderate voters.