LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends At Walgreens

glycerine

I've been buying Depends 3-tapers at Walgreens of late. With all the past sales I've been getting a "$3 off on your next Depends purchase" coupon. Right now they have a sale on PLUS an in-store coupon book.

Sale Price.........$11.99

Coupon Off..........-3.00

In-Store Coupon.....-2.00

Final Price.........$6.99

One trick to make this work! The "regular" coupon has to be scanned first THEN the in-store coupon needs to be scanned. The check-out lady did it the other way first and it wouldn't work. Flipping it around made things OK. I've got another coupon and I may go and do another purchase while the sale is on. It brings the diapers down to around half price!

• Like 1

I have always wanted to get better at collecting and using coupons - kind of like that Coupon Mom does who goes to the grocery store and buys $125 worth of stuff and only spend a .25 at the checkout lol. Its ridiculous.

You know, not to get too far off topic here, but I've never understood how getting coupons for $.25 off a can of pinto beans could cut your grocery bills by 90%. What kinds of coupons do those people get in the mail? I'm not sure I'm buying it.

-RMS