LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Other Fetishes Are You Into?

Guest shinymac

Hi All

I.m new here.

I have many rather offbeat fetishes (although all harmless) !

1. My main fetish which has been a HUGE part of my life since puberty, is.......WATCHING WOMEN USING VACUUM CLEANERS !....Yes !! I get so turned on by watching ladies vacuuming normally. I particularly like to see them using the older "upright" type of vacuum cleaner that has the large inflating cloth dustbag. I get so horny just seeing one in use, but also like seeing them using the canister type of vac too. I love the sounds a vac makes, and the SMELL of a vac in use too. I have been lucky enough in my later years to have several girlfriends who have all been more than happy to hoover the carpet in front of me whilst I masturbate as I watch them ! And some even used the hose of their cansiter vac to suck me to orgasm !

2. I love to see ladies using a type of 1980's HAIRDRYER ! (it had a shower cap hood made of PVC and a long hose leading down to the dryer unit which the lady could strap to her shoulder). When she turned the dryer on the soft PVC hood on her head would inflate up like a balloon. The SMELL of warm inflated PVC is out of this world !

3. I (like others on here) like to see PREGNANT LADIES and would love to feel their large firm belly !

4. I like mature ladies wearing pantyhose over large briefs.

5. I like ladies wearing thigh boots

6. I like ladies who wear those long semi transparent PVC hooded and belted PVC RAINMACS too !

So as you can see folks...I am never short of a fantasy or two when feeling horny !

If anyone would like to chat to me about the above fetishes, then please email me to derekkkx@btopenworld.com and I will explain more

Speak Soon !

Shinymac

Hi everyone - my first post after observing from afar for a while.

Other fetishes:-

Forcibly dressed up in nylon and school gaberdine macs by a mother figure

Over the knee spanking

Force feeding

Short trousers

1950's mother figures, dressed in figure enhancing clothing

Chastisement

• 2 months later...

Whoa, most of you seem pretty vanilla. Not saying that’s a bad thing. It just seems I’m into a variety of things, different things, metropolitan since we're using that analogy.

Well let’s start, shall we:

1) Diapers: Just started experimenting with them about a month ago. Lovin' it so far!

2) Casts: like if you broke your arm or leg or something. I have worn a few recreational casts that my husband has applied to me. I love the feeling of it controlling me and protecting me at the same time.

3) Sports gear: this can include hockey gear, football gear, lacrosse gear, cycle skin suites, jock straps, cups, motorcycle gear both dirt and street, pretty much anything that will protect me.

4) Knee braces: just like the way they look. Very hot.

5) Chastity Belts: It’s so awesome to relinquish your control of your unit to someone and something else. Hand the key over to your significant other and they own you. Interesting feeling.

6) Jocks: I love an athletic man.

7) gas masks: ...

There are more, I’m sure. I just can’t think of them right now. But you can see a tend in my fetishes. They all have to be controlling and/or protecting in order for me to like them.

I am glad to see a topic as this one being discussed so I will talk about what I am into briefly here, and a little bit how I found about Adult babies....I was originally submissive although I thought of a submissive being alot like a little girl and the daddy being alot like a dominant, last year I met a former dominant and he and I weren't very compatitable...I wanted the gentle forms of submission while he basically wanted one more sexually oriented...while I wanted a daddy. Anyways, I also am into animal roleplaying submitting as a puppy but not as much as being a babygirl,he and I were talking once and he told me how having a daddy is bad, (basically) then told me in the past how he had an adult babygirl, and that got me curious...in the end he and I didn't work out and cheated on me,eveutally I stopped with the animal roleplaying and got more curious in finding a daddy and diapers although I don't wear one regularly but I would with a daddy;) I also am interested in the control, denial and chastity,submission,psychological games,etc

Everyone has such cool intrests. So here is mine to add to the list

Diapers (of Course)

being a little girl or baby wearing pretty dresses wedding or prom gowns. playing with dolls such as Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake. I really want to experiment with humiliation and spankings being bottle fed is a dream of mine.

Diapers mainly, something about gothic girls i love (not over the top, just nice little black out fit on pale skin) and my ex girl friend has given me a taste for spanking. so basically to diaper a goth girl and give her a good spanking would probably kill me through extreme orgasm lol :P

Strait-jackets and other medical restraints mostly :)

Cool..Mine is about the same..Mine are being on a bed with medical restraints in a diaper and locking pants.. and punished..Strait jakets and Male doctors and female nurses..I then try to fight them as they try to diaper me, and they get more stronger with the restrainst and slap me..I have a fetish for Mental Hospitals the most..

The second one is having a daddy take control of me hand have me on rains or a leash and being his sex slave...wear he tease me to were i almost cum and stop and make me just please him.. I love to recive spankings over the knee and treated like a naughty school girl in a school girl uniform and made to come home to a cross daddy and given a spanking so hard i wet all over his leg and he is so mad i wet my big girl knicker.that i'm forced in to 2 thick diapers and locking pants, so i can't take off and made to lose full control..In front of him as he sets back and drinks a beer and smiles and says.."thats a good girl" the whole master thing..I love to be sub. That is about it.. :) here is a picture of my fetish..

I'm curious about a lot more. Just haven't gotten to play much yet :angel_not:

Call me a skank whore, but I've done everything I listed at least once...

Eh... Not all of them are actually sexually based, but they do heighten the emotion. o.o

Besides diapers (although I'd always want to combine upcoming with diaper wearing):

-Suppositories/Enemas - "forced messing" scenarios

-Sports gear (especially football, don't own some so far though, but I think the guy's look so damn hot in it, and it would sure be fun to wear diapers under it)

-I'd like to try some light bondage

-Uniforms (cute sailors and other military - finally some good use of something of which I disapprove in other ways :lol: )