LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull-On-Diapers

Scoobie

I've been using pull-on style cloth diapers for a few years and prefer them to the pin style diapers. Check out www.babykins.com they have an excellent pull-on diaper. Great vinyl and polyester waterproof pants.

Enjoy, B.

I know it's not technically a "pull-on" but I really like my snap-ez-4-life pocket diaper. It's got snaps on the sides. I don't really use them though and end up just using it as a pull up.

It's a pocket diaper so you can stuff it with as much or as little stuffers as you need (cloth only). I also bought 2 of their hemp super soakers, which I double up inside the diaper at night. Makes a deliciously thick, thirsty cloth diaper that doesn't need any sort of cover or plastic pants! My biggest problem is once it's wet I pop a big woodie and can't sleep on it all night. :roflmao:

• 3 weeks later...

Check eBay. I bought a diaper cover from a Chinese firm. Only trouble is, leg openings are a tad too tight, but it was well priced compared to other Internet sellers. Just put Adult Diaper in the search and you will find many places to look and buy.

Have you tried Wearever Super Briefs (3/pk @ $59) from Eversure.com. They are a pull-up cloth diaper with a waterproof outer shell. I am wondering if their absorbency is sufficient to be used as an all day or all night diaper. I am trying to reduce the cost of my incontinence problem. I haven't tried them yet.

Have you tried Wearever Super Briefs (3/pk @ $59) from Eversure.com. They are a pull-up cloth diaper with a waterproof outer shell. I am wondering if their absorbency is sufficient to be used as an all day or all night diaper. I am trying to reduce the cost of my incontinence problem. I haven't tried them yet.