LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Here Tried Eharmony

I've been married to the same wonderful woman for 35 years, and courted her for four years before our marriage. For our 30th anniversary we asked eHarmony if we could take the compatibility portion to see if they would have paired us. They allowed it, after we exchanged some official letters and an MOU and voila! We were a perfect match for each other. Go figure! We have two friends, one a widow and another a single man in his forties that found their soul mates on eHarmony, so I think it works for some. They are rather skittish about fetishes, I've heard.

Hey. I just wanted to say, if you're looking for someone who is willing to accept you for who you are, accepting others for who they are is a good place to start! Do ya think?

It never fails to amaze me how many people here talk about trying to get hooked up with somebody and there main focus of finding the love of their life and somebody to be with, raise a family, blah, blah, blah all comes down to them being accepting of an ab/dl person. Really? That's going to be your main focus when looking for somebody? I realize it maybe a part of your life but how about searching for someone who matchs many other seemingly more important criteria before you get to the kink stuff. Someone you're completely compatible with may not even know about the ab/dl life and not yet have an opinion about it so they wouldn't be listing "I'm ab/dl friendly" in their compatibility profile. I guess what I'm saying is build the foundation first and if it's strong enough and you really are compatible enough then bringing your ab/dl side to the table shouldn't be that big of a deal. Just don't make ab/dl the main search criteria, there are much bigger fish to fry before you get to that point.

Before the ones that state there success story of having an ab/dl accepting partner off the bat start spouting off, we all know it's extremely rare and there's obviously more than that compatibility holding your relationship together. I think many here would have more success finding relationships and partners that are ab/dl accepting if they approach it kink and fetish's aside first and open that door later. Just my take on it. Don't widdle your forest into a toothpick right away. As said before, some of these girls may not have a take on ab/dl people yet so don't axe them out before getting to know them and letting them form their opinion later.

If any of you ever had the feeling like I think I still do is (No women out there is my betroved and they rather ignore me so I do not have any desire anymore to try to meet with them). If you had this thought or knew someone like this: How did you overcome this thought or feeling?