LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do I Have Ms/Diagnostic Criteria For Ms?

OK, you're ignoring your Dr. and seeking medical advice on a diaper site......go back to the Dr. There is something wrong with your judgement also. Don't want to sound cruel, but this is not the place to find the answers to your health problems. Play it safe and stick with professional medical help.

Hi there, poster,

I will post you a link concerning MS, so you can have more information on the condition. Read through it and take it to your doctor and discuss what has been going on. HOwever, do not self diagnose. Only professional medical tests will reveal if you have MS or not.

http://www.webmd.com/multiple-sclerosis/guide/recognizing-multiple-sclerosis

I hope that you do not have MS because it is a suck ass disease, and I'd not even wish it on my worst enemy. Good luck.

Okayyyyyyyyy...

I saw this thread when I logged into the site, and naturally, it caught my attention because it talks about MS, and I have MS. I come here to find the post deleted, and now I'm only more curious as to what it was about. Oh, well...

He offered up a bunch of medical symptoms, and was looking for an answer as to their cause. Not sure how many Dr.'s are on this sight, probably none.