LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Bands

One of the first things I noticed at school was that everyone seemed to be in a band. When you play guitar and have been in a touring choir since fourth grade, it's like your wettest dream come true.

It's sad though, cuz most bands want to be the next pop punk sensation. I'm really into blues guitar, and I know it's not the most popular but it's what I like to play. Big props to anyone else that won't follow the crowd!

I'm not sure what school you go to, but when I was in school, there was way more variety (and it wasn't that long ago). Then again, the school I went to was well known as a music school, so that may have helped. I knew several jam bands, some heavy metal ones, severals blues & jazz bands, some funk bands, some hip-hop, classic rock/cover bands... all sorts... one of my favorites does jazz/hip-hop/blues/funk/rock/raggae fusion. (They had an awesome horn section on top of drums, guitar, bass, percussion and keyboards.)

Search, and you shall find.

Don't let anyone knock you for your love of the Blues. That's were Rock got its start. Even the Rolling Stones recorded their first songs from the writings of Robert Johnson.

We have a radio station in Long Beach that airs a program called Nothing But The Blues on weekends and you can probably tune in on the web.

http://www.kkjz.org/

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

One of the first things I noticed at school was that everyone seemed to be in a band.

Robert Johnson is great -- he has influenced everyone from The Stones to Clapton to Metallica to Nirvana.

(in the name that song contest, I hear Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock'n'Roll" playing.)

guitar -- if you don't tend to like punk, but you like the feeling it had 20+ years ago, and you like classic rock, you should check out bad religion. In all honesty they are more fast classic rock than they are punk. They do amazing vocal and instrumental harmony, and you can't help but appreciate how tight they are -- not sloppy one bit. Bad Religion is what convinced me that there is some good punk out there... and they are intelligent too. No other band has forced me to use a dictionary. Their lyrics are well though out and, often, very literary in nature.

[Hey, guitar, I know you're on dial-up, but drop me a PM. Let's chat -- maybe I got some music you'd like -- at least to try a sample song or two. It's like drugs -- your parents always told you to share, now they've gotta explain why not.]