LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shop4Pvc Review

huggieslover

As requested by Zippo, heres a very quick review of my favourite shop4pvc.co.uk products.

Well, the pants i always buy from shop4pvc are these euroflex ones. They are super super soft and really comfy. I find them just about the right cut to hold your nappy at the bottom and they arent too noisy either, you can only hear a little bit of crinkling as you walk. They feel really really nice to touch aswell!

The binkini pull on pants are just as good. They obviously dont have the capacity to cover a huge nappy but I love to wear them when i go out wearing a huggies drynite, being the bikini cut they just cover the dry nite and sit very low on your waist aswell. They are made of the same soft pvc as the full cut and as they totally hug your nappy its just like the drynite has a pvc cover!......... oh, they are super super cute aswell

Ive had the purple bikini pants as a few of the others, but always end up in my euroflex pants!!!

The guy that runs shop4pvc is really helpfull aswell, as I live quite close to him I usually call round to collecy pants from him and he is always happy to help. The first time I ever went he even offered me to try them on aswell - i didnt though as i was way too shy!

hope this helps!

Archived