LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On Wisconsin!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wisconsin DLs unite! I'm a 19 year old dl that attends UWSP. Sound interesting? Drop me a line...

i am also a diaper lover. i love anything to do with them. of course im a little older than you but still enjoy them and would like to find others in my area that would possibly get together and just hang out where we could wear our diapers freely

Hey there DL, I live just over the border in Illinois and had a baby girl for two years. She moved (job) and have been looking for AB and DL around this area. If you would like to talk more about it drop me a line . my email is garymarchessault@sbcglobal.net Talk to you soon

Guest TylerA

Green Bay, Wisconsin here. Minnesota has MADE, Minnesota Adult Diaper Enthusiasts, how about starting something similar? Or we could get a munch going. Ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

Wisconsin DLs unite! I'm a 19 year old dl that attends UWSP. Sound interesting? Drop me a line...

were do you live im in menomonee fallsout side milwaukee maybe we could meet sometime let me know my e-mail is hfb372@aol.com hope to here from you soon

• 5 weeks later...

i am also a diaper lover. i love anything to do with them. of course im a little older than you but still enjoy them and would like to find others in my area that would possibly get together and just hang out where we could wear our diapers freely

were in wisconsin are you im in Menomonee falls out side milwaukee

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm down in the SE part of the state now...

and, judging from the replies here, that WI is a big sausage fest. Who woulda guessed?

Wisconsin not just a big sausage fest it's just a little more challanging than most states. I've got my last 2 girlfriends to wear diapers. I don't know if they still do but it was fun getting them there and they seemed to enjoy it.