LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fursuiters Wearing Diapers

Horndog

If I see a fursuiter wearing a diaper, it wouldn't really bother me.

As long as their not being annoying and getting into your buisness for attention or giving AB/DL's a bad name, I'm cool with it.

Ditto. Though, if it was around here, I'd probly also be seeing them getting harassed or beaten up... Not a very friendly place for such things...

Personally, I wouldn't even risk the fursuit around here, if I had one...

I posted this thread because there was a little controversy a few years back at this furry convention I went to... and even though fursuiters wore the diapers OVER their suits and not actually using them, people were disgusted. I found that odd.

I posted this thread because there was a little controversy a few years back at this furry convention I went to... and even though fursuiters wore the diapers OVER their suits and not actually using them, people were disgusted. I found that odd.

Actually, I think that's the normal reaction... People aren't as open-minded as most would think... And diapers are one of those subjects that is a big target for the "that's gross!" reaction.

Actually, I think that's the normal reaction... People aren't as open-minded as most would think... And diapers are one of those subjects that is a big target for the "that's gross!" reaction.

Perhaps the reaction is normal, but if the diaper isn't actually "used" and it's outside the fursuit, I personally don't see much of a reason to be grossed out, really.

Perhaps the reaction is normal, but if the diaper isn't actually "used" and it's outside the fursuit, I personally don't see much of a reason to be grossed out, really.

Well, I guess the people buy into the illusion that the character is real and is wearing a diaper. Perhaps the thought goes through their head "I'm not gonna change that big hairy animal's diaper!"

Knuxie isn't far off in that assessment... Public perception very rarely agrees with fact. Of course, it's easy for those of us who wear diapers (especially those who don't use them) to become distant from the public, in terms or our perception of things. We can look at a fursuiter wearing a diaper over the suit and simply see them as they are. We know they're probly not out to hurt anybody. But the public doesn't know that. The very idea of someone wearing diaper and not using them is even hard for some people on this site to accept, let alone the rest of the public... So, it's really not a stretch to figure that most people would also have a hard time mentally digesting that concept... Plus, there tends to be the problem of mob mentality, where weaker individuals can simply fall in behind one or 2 stronger bullies or troublemakers. The long and sort of it is this: The public is stupid and prone to misconception. It's no different than people assuming that since I was raised on a farm, I've got to have a lower-than-normal IQ, when, in fact, my IQ is noticably above normal. The concept of an intellectual redneck could make some people imitate that guy with the exploding head from Scanners.

• 3 weeks later...

The fandom consists of a very scattered group of people. Unfortunately, the subgroups in the fandom are mostly based on sexual fetishes so of course you're going to have friction.

I'm getting a fursuit, and I was thinking about getting an upsized (probably XL) Kins All-In-One to go on the outside of the fursuit, but I'm thinking maybe I'd only wear that at babyfur events and the Cub Hub/Cubhouse.

• 3 months later...

Most of the BabyFurs that I know wouldn't wear a diaper over their suit, for most of the reasons already stated here. While not a Fur myself, most of my friends are, and I don't think that 'publicizing' that aspect of the Fandom does anything more for the idea of 'Furries' than what some ABs, especially Sissy ABs have done to all of the ABdom.

However, there are even incidents when a Fur is not diapered, isn't even an AB or BabyFur, and still gets 'attacked.' The link is from RCFM 2010, this weekend, and I don't know who the other two Furs are, but Momma Corsi is out there, and gets 'attacked' for some of her 'attributes!'

Enjoy!

Gary/Jenny/Gennifer Meredith

That's sad.

I was referring to photos mostly of fursuiters who wear diapers over their fursuit... I wasn't talking about wandering around in public with those attributes.

• 2 months later...

well when i get shadows body suit i plan on have a purely show diaper and larger pjs made to wear over my suit im a proud baby fur and most of my non b fur friends accept it those who do not accept it in the fur community are posers cause furrys are discriminated agent and yet the discriminate ageist a baby fur its bull shit i mean i wasn't a b fur till my 2nd year of being a furry and well i am now a b fur there cut cuddly wear diapers and sleepers i am proud and those who think abs and baby furs are wrong or indifference just because the wet in there suit is not a tru furry nor a tru ab in my mind i know some of u are gonna say other wise but this is my opinion and im not saying i dislike or hate those who thing b furs and abs are wrong just they do not under stand but acceptance is earned and we have taken it on the chin and as a community we need to stop discriminating ageist each other and just accept eachother for the flaws and fetishes we have cause we all share them im some way or another.

• 8 months later...

i really don't get the point about what's morally bad about being in a fur suit in public ???

If i saw it on the street i wouldn't even notice it that much and im sure others wont too.

Its not something you immediately connect to any sort of fetish with or without diaper.

Ist it basicly like the same as seeing a mascot or those annoying characters in theme parks.

well i must say that im not very well informed about the whole fur thing as i have no particular interest toward it, that said, i do find it cute though